Militia Reviews

• May 14, 2016

WTF Jim Wynorski is pretty greasy stealing those scenes from Terminator 2. try harder mate

• Jan 08, 2010

I caught some of this on HBO when the DVR show I was watching ended, and it just happened to be on. The first thing I saw was a ridiculous rip off of the Teledyne scene from Terminator 2. Must be the same production company that did both films, because all the exterior shots and even the climactic exploding building sequence were used. I was laughing at how bad they ripped the scene off. Even all the way up to the SWAT team going into the lobby and the SWAT truck being driven away from the building, except no T2 in pursuit. The real difference is this movie has cheesy acting and a poor plot (at least as far as I can tell from the 10 min. I watched it. This movie is CRAP.