The Million Dollar Hotel Reviews

• Jan 17, 2020

It's a crazy movie, filled with crazy people, that is just crazy to be crazy. While it is interesting to watch the crazy people doing crazy things, in the end, it just leave you feeling empty.

• Sep 16, 2018

Wim Wenders' extremely annoying film.

Wim Wenders' extremely annoying film.

• Aug 17, 2016

The performances are simultaneously amazing and annoying, the sets are simultaneously impressive and gross, but in the end I just didn't care much about anything or anyone in this degenerate loony bin. I welcomed the crazy conclusion so that it could be over.

• Jul 06, 2014

Uh, oh. I wondered if perhaps I had just been in a bad mood when I saw this film back in 2000. But I wasn't. This film is just bad. Why Mr. Wenders? Why?

• Sep 30, 2013

Slightly baffled by the low ratings on this one. I thought it was a charming movie about some fascinating oddballs. Really, really not a mystery so much as a peaceful comedy, and drama. Wenders points the camera at real life, yet somehow shows the brilliance in it.

• Jul 18, 2013

One Mel Gibson Film, 1995's Braveheart Is One Of My Favorite Films.

One Mel Gibson Film, 1995's Braveheart Is One Of My Favorite Films.

• Jun 17, 2013

An inhabitant of a discrepant majestic hotel, home to many mentally disabled and harmless people, follows a clownish detective's investigation of the death of one of the occupants. Quite possibly one of the worst films by Wim Wenders, whose film is so badly balanced that it even seems tasteless. It's a shame, because as far as the premise is concerned, Million Dollar Hotel feels as if it could have been a different and infinitely more satisfying movie.

• Apr 13, 2013

Maybe It Was Just Me, But I Didn't Like This One.

Maybe It Was Just Me, But I Didn't Like This One.

• Feb 11, 2013

I don't know why most of the bloody critics hate it ,for the End I love it

I don't know why most of the bloody critics hate it ,for the End I love it

• Dec 05, 2012

A true look into the mind of a social outsider, and a confession heard around the world. Jeremy Davies made this movie