Miracle Dogs Reviews

• Dec 08, 2017

Sweet and watchable, but it throws pure logic out the window. Still families with little children will easily be entertained. Even at such a young age, Josh Hutcherson was quite a good little actor.

• Jan 02, 2015

Was a very nice and subtle movie

Was a very nice and subtle movie

• Feb 21, 2013

Adorable! I like how it says, "Introducing Josh Hutcherson." His first movie! Gahh!

great movie i luv how the puppies cure the sick people.i just luv this movie

great movie i luv how the puppies cure the sick people.i just luv this movie

This was also an okay movie but again josh hutcherson

This was also an okay movie but again josh hutcherson

• Jun 16, 2012

another along the lines of lassie whereas i will only watch this movie if there are plenty of tissues available

• Jun 16, 2012

THIS MOVIE WAS CUTE!!! JOSH HUTCHERSON WAS SO ADORABLE IN IT!!!!!

THIS MOVIE WAS CUTE!!! JOSH HUTCHERSON WAS SO ADORABLE IN IT!!!!!

Very good I love puppies

Very good I love puppies

• Jun 16, 2012

about as heartwarmingly sentimental as an o. henry novel, but simplified in a fashion that can only be appealing to either a six-year old or someone who really loves animal-themed hallmark cards. While probably not in the same vein, I think I would rather have enjoyed "miracle spiders" or maybe even "miracle frilled lizards..." would have been much more entertaining...

• Jun 16, 2012

This defines what kindness truly is. One of my favorite movies and it made me cry.