Mirror Images Reviews

• Jan 01, 2018

The very attractive Delia Sheppard stars in 2 roles in this direct to video erotic thriller. The plot about a missing sister is forgotten for lots of Delia Sheppard in the nude. It will please her fans but is a terrible movie.

• Feb 25, 2013

Governor hopeful schemes to use millions in campaign dollars on financing a heroin dealing operation; with twin sisters intertwined with the participants. Film thankfully keeps the focus on Delia Sheppard and sends Jeff Conaway mostly to the sideline. Good enough for me to possibly seek out the sequel.

• Oct 27, 2012

This film had plotlines about murder, drugs, political scandal but I'll remember it more for Delia Sheppard dressing up in her twin sister's wigs, clothes and undergarments while she was out of town.

• Jun 02, 2009

This film had plotlines about murder, drugs, and political scandal but I'll remember this film more for Delia Sheppard dressing up in her twin sister's wigs, clothes and undergarments while she was out of town.