Murphy's Law Reviews

• Jul 14, 2020

A goofy, over-the-top Bronson action flick. But it's loads of fun. Wilhoite is abrasive, but a totally great counterpart to ol' booger-breath!

• Jun 07, 2020

This is truly an under-rated gem, I don't know why people hate on this film. The pace was good, the suspense was great, the overall plot was good, even the music was ok. The only thing that brought this film down was the acting from Kathleen Wilhoite. However, in terms of acting, the film is salvaged by both Charles Bronson and Carrie Snodgress, the later actually makes a very interesting villain). Overall this film is great, and I would recommend it to anyone interested in an 80's suspense thriller.

• Jan 09, 2020

Bad 80s rogue cop flick to the max. Everything here is so typical of this type of film but watching Bronson drink away his depression is always an entertaining watch. I love and hate these movies.

• Nov 17, 2018

Typically 'dirty' Bronson thriller, brash and violent and set in a derelict urban underworld.

• Jan 31, 2018

Typical Bronson's actionfest full of guns, violence and deception.

Typical Bronson's actionfest full of guns, violence and deception.

• Jan 23, 2018

Charles Bronson + revenge plot = 90 minutes of mindless action and senseless violence. Both of those are positive attributes, by the way.

• Aug 29, 2016

One of bronson's better cannon films and something a bit different from the usual fare he churned out. Teamed up with a badly dated female car thief who has the worst insults you've ever heard

• Feb 24, 2015

Not one of Bronson's best, but somewhat laughable (albeit intentionally) and the action is definitely there. Fairly good Bronson movie for his later years.

• Jan 29, 2015

a good action movie from the 80s, like no other nowadays

a good action movie from the 80s, like no other nowadays

• Sep 05, 2014

There's always time for a pretty good police story film...I mean it's the 80s feeling that has haunted you for good, i guess...