My Baby's Daddy Reviews

• Apr 26, 2019

While the concept for the film spelled some promise, it feels more like a loose collection of comedic skits than a working piece. The comedy itself was riddled with childish, racist, and disgusting humor that wouldn't make even a child laugh. Overall, this film belongs in the trash heap of cinematography.

• Mar 15, 2018

Though there are a few funny points, but it's mostly full of bad jokes and bad acting.

• May 03, 2016

The same tired tropes and gags.

The same tired tropes and gags.

• Jul 29, 2015

A comedy to flush down a never ending toilet.

A comedy to flush down a never ending toilet.

• Feb 16, 2015

Way too stupid to be funny

Way too stupid to be funny

• May 15, 2014

bout to watch this for the 10 millionth time...never gets old! thanks family video

• Jan 04, 2014

I blame my childhood for loving this movie, but as of now this is stupid.

I blame my childhood for loving this movie, but as of now this is stupid.

• Aug 19, 2013

I'd be surprised to learn that anyone cared one way or the other how this turned out. Because you definitely don't get that impression from what you see.

• Apr 23, 2013

So bad I could only watch the first ten minutes, and that was only because I was doing something else.

• Apr 14, 2013