My Brother Reviews

• Feb 27, 2012

This movie is SO SO SO SO SO SO SAD!

This movie is SO SO SO SO SO SO SAD!

• Mar 31, 2011

THis is the best movie i have ever seen. I cried so much!!!!!

THis is the best movie i have ever seen. I cried so much!!!!!

• Nov 08, 2010

My Brother has a touching story, but it wasn't always interesting throughout the movie, and often I found myself bored. Also, the potential girlfriend didn't really add anything to the film. Although I enjoyed the movie, the long drawn out drama got to be a bit much.

• Sep 16, 2008

I saw the trailer for this movie and gave it a try.It was a good movie. it was intresting watching the mentally disabled man act. And it had a amusinging story line to following in the beggining of the movie. As i was trying to follow the story of isaiah and the package the movie takes a unessacery turn a show a flash backs of when the boys were kids for quite a stretch

• Jul 29, 2008

Pretty good movie. Vanessa Wiliams actually does a good job. She is seen only through the flashbacks.

• Jul 03, 2008

This was a very touching story with great actors...a story of two brothers with a stong bond that could not be broken through trials and seperation...but was broken by one brother's selfishness...and he suffers from it...even though the ending made you feel kinds empty and wondering...I think it was proper for the story...

• May 04, 2008

5.5/10. It means well but winds up too preachy and tackles too many issues for it's own good. Vanessa Williams gives an earnest and sincere performance, the rest of the cast does well too.

• Jan 18, 2008

It sort of just ends, and doesnt fit together.

It sort of just ends, and doesnt fit together.

• Jan 17, 2008

When I watched this movie…I cried so much I needed to walk out the room to get myself together.. The boy Retarded boy was brilliant!!

• Jan 14, 2008

Good movie about the bond between brothers. ALMOST brought tears to my eyes.....