Nature Calls Reviews

• Aug 29, 2015

I found this movie to be okay it had its funny moments

I found this movie to be okay it had its funny moments

• Apr 07, 2015

To all you Patton Oswalt and Johnny Knoxville fans out there, this outdoors adventure movie will have you laughing. For those rainy days, a good scouts themed movie will brighten the day, sure it's rated R due to the language and a certain nude woman riding a motorcycle but she's only in a couple scenes.. I enjoyed it because it does have a good meaning behind it and plus it's always good to root for the underdog films that aren't well known. The slumber party scene is hilarious, got to check it out for yourself.

• Jan 24, 2015

The epic fail of year 2012 !! I know Johnny Knoxville is a crazy guy but he must be really crazy to play in this dumb movie . If you are going to watch this you will probably be disappointed believe me .

• Nov 17, 2014

This movie had potential with a great cast of comedy actors but unfortunately the poor writing and absurd plot drove it straight into the ground. Johnny Knoxville is usually always funny, but in Nature Calls his character is a jerk and the laughs from him all fell flat. They tried to bring a sentimental story in with a son trying to take his dying father out on one last camp out with the Boy Scout troop but it never developed into much. There were so many odd things about the film that it completely made me lose interest after each one. Nothing seemed to work out right, not the comedy, the story or the whole point of the movie and this one is better left unwatched.

• Sep 05, 2014

The core story of this film is great. The writing lacks depth and is a bit childish especially for a rated-R film. The music is a somewhat corny and drowns out the actors and their lines quite a bit. I love Knoxville but it seemed like he was slightly out of his comfort zone as this character. Honestly this film would have went over much better as a children's film (minus the foul language and ill-advised jokes). The best part about this film was actor Rob Riggle. Even with the sub-par screenplay, Riggle gave me a few chuckles. All in all the movie seemed slightly half-assed but there was a somewhat feel-good conclusion to this movie and it is definitely worth the rent.

• May 11, 2014

Very poor movie overall, even with my low expectations this disappointed. Was hopeful that it would be entertaining with both Patton and Knoxville playing roles, but this may of been the worst film of either. Just not a lot of high quality comedy to be found anywhere near this flick.

• Mar 14, 2014

To be fair Patton Oswalt plays his role with some conviction which helps the comedy, but ultimately it is a flawed exercise in humour out of a sibling rivalry.

• Jan 29, 2014

Just watch bushwacked...

Just watch bushwacked...

• Jul 03, 2013

Even though Johnny Knoxville is always great in films, this one struggled to be great.

• Jul 01, 2013

Worst movie ever! Seen some really bad movies, this one, well really really appealed to no one nor was fit for anyone to see whom it may have appealed to.