Nearing Grace Reviews

• Mar 14, 2012

Whenever you're scared and running away, You should actually be running toward.

Whenever you're scared and running away, You should actually be running toward.

• Jan 11, 2012

This movie was interesting. I thought that Gregory Smith did a great job at his role along with the rest of the cast and I also found the whole story to be very heart lifting and sad at the same time. It was one of those love storys where you kind of know it's coming way before it does but it still worth watching. All the characters were what i think made the movie so great.

• Cynthia S Super Reviewer
    Jan 31, 2011

It's easy to call a film cliche, but if that film represents a vision that the filmmaker has always wanted to realize, it's not really fair to dismiss the movie just because someone else got there first. Family dramas often feel the most cliche, because we all live in them everyday. I don't deny that some parts of the film are predictable, but many more are strikingly original and honest - and those are the ones that you'll remember. All of the performances are quite excellent.

• Dec 26, 2010

disappointing. even though greg was pretty hot either way

disappointing. even though greg was pretty hot either way

• Dec 15, 2010

Didn't think I would like this at all. In fact the only reason I even took a glimpse at it was because of the aspect of "eye candy" (Jordana Brewster). As cheesy and over dramatic as the protagonist is written, there are multiple moments in the movie that gets you to reflect on your own memories.

• Nov 03, 2010

For some reason Greg Smith did a good job and was entertaining. The rest was tripe.

• Feb 24, 2010

While I enjoyed this movie, I felt that the plot and outcome was predictable. Of course he was going to end up the girl he did, this is the way it always happens.

• Feb 19, 2010

I liked it! The plot wasnt anything new but I found the characters and the relationships interesting. The weed-dialogs were funny. (And Ashley Johnson's gorgeous!)

• Dec 06, 2009

we're going to watch it this weekend. whew!

we're going to watch it this weekend. whew!

• Oct 29, 2009

I knew I would like this movie because I have been a fan of Gregory Smith since "Everwood". But I don't think the plot was as profound as intended.