Next Day Air Reviews

• Jul 23, 2014

2/10 So unfunny it hurts

2/10 So unfunny it hurts

• Oct 23, 2013

Like most people, from the previews, I expected this to be something like the Barbershop or Friday movies and just be a good urban comedy. Instead, it also tries to be a serious street crime flick. However, it doesn't do either right and fails miserably as a result. A package gets sent to the wrong address and eventually, someone has to get it back. A waste of a great cast, should have been so much better.

• Jun 10, 2013

movie with some humor.

movie with some humor.

• Apr 27, 2013

Basically an American version of Lock, Stock. Was full of cliche characters performed by bad actors. Despite this the story was strong enough to see it through.

• Mar 28, 2013

It had its funny parts.

It had its funny parts.

• Jan 31, 2013

I Can't believe this is not noticed for being a pretty good movie with a twist at the end . . .

• Dec 02, 2012

Funny as hell especially when I watched it with R. Pro. lol

Funny as hell especially when I watched it with R. Pro. lol

• Nov 21, 2012

Absolutely hilarious!

Absolutely hilarious!

• Nov 09, 2012

lol, the movie was a comical representation of a drug deal trio gone wrong. Quite funny, but the movie contained quite pervasive language which ruined it for me personally... Not worth watching unless you have say clean flix. Even if you do tho, it will be like 80% of the script muted :P

• Oct 28, 2012