A Night at the Roxbury - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

A Night at the Roxbury Reviews

½ October 4, 2016
After the first couple minutes the whole film is easily forgettable
September 26, 2016
omg, this film is such garbage but i love it
September 6, 2016
Not a bad way to spend 82 minutes of your Netflix life. Still can't believe I used to think Kattan was the HBK as he was always clearly the Jannetty.
June 14, 2016
A Night at the Roxbury is a outrageous and clever movie based off the Saturday Night Live skit. This movie has tons of laughs. I would suggest this movie.
April 19, 2016
So funny, best I can do is 11/10
½ February 27, 2016
Utilizing none of the comedic talents that both Ferrell and Kattan are capable of, A Night at the Roxbury is a pain to sit through with attempts at comedy that are flat-out not funny and characters written to such low intelligence that you feel as if it's a burden to make it through without losing a few brain cells.
½ February 21, 2016
Decently funny, but nothing about the movie was remarkable, nor did it have any sort of lasting impact on me.
½ February 12, 2016
"A Night At The Roxubury", la comedia basada en el sketch del programa de televisión "Saturday Night Live", acerca de dos hermanos que solo quieren bailar "What Is Love" de Haddaway, tiene momentos graciosos y aunque no es "Wayne's World", deja una sonrisa de oreja a oreja. El chiste puede ser repetitivo, pero gracias al talento de Will Farrell y Chris Kattan, la cinta logra funcionar.
February 7, 2016
It's obviously stupid, but actually was still funny in 2016
February 5, 2016
Extremely underrated
December 21, 2015
If you find this kind of humor funny (which I do for a short time of 82 minutes), then this one-joke, nearly plotless movie should be amusing enough for you, but if you can't stand SNL (or the show's sketch for that matter), then it will probably be a pain to sit through. Be warned.
November 24, 2015
5 stars for funny, this plot was not the best a 3/5 for plot Will Ferrell is always funny.
½ November 18, 2015
Dumb and mildly funny
November 16, 2015
If you overlook its stupidity and annoying premise, it is pretty funny and enjoyable. A few of the lines and scenes made it worth the watch because they were hilarious, but as a whole it was a little too long and stupid. As a Will Ferrell, I had to watch it and although it isn't his worst movie, it is far from his best!
½ October 17, 2015
Satisfyingly ridiculous
½ October 15, 2015
Is the plot pointless and stupid? Sure it is but that's the whole point. 'A Night at the Roxbury' isn't meant to be serious in pretty much any way. It's simply two dimwitted brothers, that try too hard, trying to score in night clubs and it produces laughs. Mission accomplished.
½ October 3, 2015
just horrible, barely enough for a 5 min sketch
September 25, 2015
One of my favourite SNL movies of all time! A+
September 3, 2015
Will Ferrell e zakon,sum rekol stopati :)
August 17, 2015