Night Hunter (Nomis) Reviews

• May 01, 2020

Why was it made and why did I watch it.. 🤦‍♀️

Why was it made and why did I watch it.. 🤦‍♀️

• Apr 29, 2020

I've just signed up so I can warn people not to waste the next 1 hour and 41 minutes watching this truly awful movie. If I can stop just one person from watching this film, then I will look back on my life and remember that I did some good. The film it self jumps all over the place with little explanation, leaving you scratching your head thinking, how was that worked out?! Or They are going where?! With some unbelievable scenarios where you think, ‘that just wouldn't happen like that' or just ‘what?!'. Do yourself a favour and watch something else.

• Apr 28, 2020

Night Hunter reminded me a lot of Batman. Which is ironic because the lead Actor is Superman, lol. But in all seriousness I loved how Henry Cavil played his character. A dark brooding life weary hero. There wasn't much character development in the film but the plot was complex enough to keep me watching and wondering what was going to happen next. Ben kingsley character was a very different addition to the story also. With his brains and Cavils brawn they were like a dynamic duo in this film. The villian felt like a Arkham asylum reject also. Ultimately I thought the film was very refreshing, and and the performances were very believable. I don't know why so many pseudo intellectual critics are condemning this movie. It just feels like people who have never written a script in there lives and think everything is supposed to go according to "film theory" are trying to judge this film.

• Apr 26, 2020

It is a good movie that really makes you question whether vigilantism is a moral when hunting Paedos

• Apr 24, 2020

Complete garbage, what a waste of time.

Complete garbage, what a waste of time.

• Apr 23, 2020

Poor direction. Very poor casting. Speed jumping didn't help. I was glad to get out of it at 56%

• Apr 22, 2020

Don't let a good cast (Ben Kingsley) suck you in - not worth watching. The acting was fine; the plot implausible and the story telling incoherent and disjointed.

• Apr 18, 2020

An truly all star cast but not enough substance or direction to make use of them. Henry Cavil seems to just be an angry cop with no real depth to his character, sir ben Kingsley is interesting but seems to make rookie mistakes often, Alexandra Daddario doesn't seem to have any common sense as a police officer or psychologist and Nathan Fillion isnt even a secondary character and has less screen time and lines than Ryan Reynolds in Life. Good cast, interesting concept but poorly executed and ultimately frustrating. Hopefully the director will improve in future projects

• Apr 10, 2020

Movies this shitty only happen once or twice in a lifetime. I would rather lick a Chinese doorknob if it can make me unsee this movie. What a waste of time. Can't even bother writing down why it sucked as bad as it did, it would be too much credit.

• Apr 07, 2020

Waste of time. Poor script, has a sexually violent theme that delivers poorly, twists and turns that make little sense, if any. Felt predictable, poor character development. Don't waste your time. Anybody that likes this just perpetuates poor quality films, seriously.