No Strings Attached - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

No Strings Attached Reviews

½ May 23, 2018
A middling effort by the talented Ivan Reitman No strings attached suffers from predictable premise and is only saved by the charismatic lead of Kutcher and Portman. For romantic comedy enthusiast there are better options out there. One-time watch (One time see)
April 6, 2018
only got halfway through
½ March 25, 2018
Natalie Portman had a messy list of movies back in 2011.
March 15, 2018
It was weird seeing Natalie Portman in this type of role, I'm use to seeing her in more sophisticated films. Ashton Kutcher seemed in his natural habitat, but I just could seeing anything but Portman's awkwardness when watching the film. On top of casting, it had a very bland plot that had holes every which way. Friends with Benefits with Justin Timberlake and Mila Kunis was much better.
February 2, 2018
Fun to watch. Saw it on TV again recently...cliché.
January 30, 2018
No hay mucho qué decir, la propuesta habla por si sola. Si tienes entre 15 y 20 años y dudas de tu necesidad de compañía, no dudes en ver esto como un ejercicio de preparación, pues no existe lectura cinematográfica, actuaciones memorables o momentos destacables.
½ October 23, 2017
worst movie I've ever seen. lake bell makes for comedic relief but I felt I had to take a thorough shower after watching this.
April 26, 2017
No Strings Attached has an appealing pair of leads and some legitimate humor, but it too often falls back on crassness and lacks the conviction to make any kind of statement about the subjects it explores.
½ April 15, 2017
I did not find the main characters believable or engaging and the plot was annoying. There are so many films that have presented women who claim not to want a relationship only to fall in love really easily and change their mind. Whilst that can happen, I didn't buy it at all in this film especially. Some of the side characters were funny, Lake Bell in particular was great, and Greta Gerwig. I did feel vaguely entertained but would not watch again.
February 2, 2017
Are you bored? Well continue to be with this snoozefest.
September 5, 2016
A charming, lovely, funny movie - and well-acted by the two leads....
August 29, 2016
It's strange that within one calendar year we got two movies about "friends with benefits" also known as sex buddies. I must say of the two, I prefer this one. That is not saying too much though. The characters are flat and a bit underdeveloped, but so is the story. So I guess it's a perfect fit.
August 12, 2016
Very good movie! Definitely watch. Great!
½ August 6, 2016
Well, another romcom, nothing outstanding, regular drama of a couple and the plot of man and woman just can't be friends for sex. You're not missing anything if you haven't watched it.
July 11, 2016
Some funny scenes. Good acting and decent writing. It's actually original for a rom com.
July 3, 2016
the lesser friends with benefits - like so many forgets the COM but that aside s'alright, no more no less, not so very original - passes some time amicably enough
June 11, 2016
Shallow. Underdeveloped characters, silly comedy, cheap romance. Movie we saw million times over.
February 29, 2016
One of my favourite films.
February 20, 2016
I liked Natalie Portman in this. But her buddies (the supporting cast) may be the best part of the movie. If you want to watch a rom com you could do worse than this.