No Strings Attached - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

No Strings Attached Reviews

July 11, 2016
Some funny scenes. Good acting and decent writing. It's actually original for a rom com.
July 3, 2016
the lesser friends with benefits - like so many forgets the COM but that aside s'alright, no more no less, not so very original - passes some time amicably enough
June 11, 2016
Shallow. Underdeveloped characters, silly comedy, cheap romance. Movie we saw million times over.
February 29, 2016
One of my favourite films.
February 20, 2016
I liked Natalie Portman in this. But her buddies (the supporting cast) may be the best part of the movie. If you want to watch a rom com you could do worse than this.
January 1, 2016
Truly awful film. If the plot line sounds your thing, opt for friends with benefits. Same concept but watchable.
December 29, 2015
I didn't care for it. A little vulgar for my taste. I was hoping for more.
December 25, 2015
Even though Portman's and Kutcher's on-screen chemistry was entertaining, it fails to pay up for the uneven storytelling and deluded plot.
½ November 23, 2015
meh, this wasn't a bad film, but it was pretty bland.
August 1, 2015
A thoroughly predictable romantic comedy, but what rom com isn't? Natalie Portman is a favorite, Ashton Kutcher is adept at the genre, and the whole things ends just like you know it will. Nothing new or earth shattering, but still an enjoyable movie with beautiful people.
½ July 10, 2015
Dull...Natalie Portman's and Kevin Kline's engaging performances are the only real highlights.
½ July 8, 2015
Just because it's Natalie Portman.
June 1, 2015
I HATED this movie. I hated it I hated it I hated it I hated it. It's not funny. It's not romantic. It's boring. It's lazily directed by Ivan Reitman. Ashton Kutcher and Natalie Portman don't even look like they're having fun. Portman, in particular, just looks like she took the part to cool off after starring in Black Swan. Truly painful.
May 21, 2015
Kutcher and Portman do have some chemistry, but No Strings Attached is an unremarkable rom-com. Its not quite as brave, nor as funny, nor as touching as superior offerings such as Friends With Benefits, or Easy A, etc.
April 16, 2015
This movie would be better just with the two main actors. There were a lot of very boring supporting characters which made the movie painful to watch.
April 4, 2015
WOW......WOW.....WOW.....SO SO SO SO SO BAD......MAN THIS IS SUCH AN AWFUL MESSY MESSY MOVIE 2 WATCH, IT IS SO SO SO SO DREADFUL, IT IS SUCH AN AWFUL MOVIE 2 WATCH, IT IS SO SO SO AWFUL MOVIE 2 WATCH, IT IS SO SO SO DREADFUL, IT IS SO SO SO DREADFUL, IT IS SUCH AN AWFUL MOVIE 2 WATCH IT IS SUCH AN AWFUL MESSY MOVIE 2 WATCH.......WARNING THIS MOVIE CONTAINS STROBE LIGHTNING EFFECTS THROUGHOUT THIS MOVIE......MAN THIS IS SUCH AN AWFUL MOVIE 2 WATCH, IT IS SUCH AN AWFUL MESSY MOVIE 2 WATCH, IT IS SUCH AN AWFUL MOVIE 2 WATCH, IT IS SUCH A BAD MOVIE 2 WATCH, JUST AVOID THIS MOVIE AT ALL IT IS SUCH A BAD MOVIE 2 WATCH, JUST AVOID THIS MOVIE AT ALL COSTS IT IS THAT BAD.....JUST DO NOT WATCH THIS MOVIE IT IS SO AWFUL.......ITS GOT A GOOD SOUNDTRACK THROUGHOUT THIS MOVIE.....BUT MAN THIS MOVIE IS SO SO SO AWFUL 2 WATCH....WARNING YOU HAVE GOT TO WATCH THE END OF THE CREDITS THROUGHOUT THIS MOVIE AS SOMETHING HAPPENES AT THE END OF THE CREDITS THROUGHOUT THIS MOVIE........
½ April 1, 2015
I liked this movie a lot, might need to rewatch cuz i kind of forget it
March 29, 2015
Not as funny as it should be, but No Strings Attached is a surprisingly heartfelt romantic comedy that unlike FWB seems to avoid most of the romantic pratfalls.
½ March 23, 2015
After watching only 20 minutes of the film, I knew I couldn't go further. The bit of the film I saw had weak performances, a predictable script, and no humour at all. The film may be fun for some people, but I've watched great humour movies, combined with near perfect performances. This movie isn't like that at all. "No Strings Attached" fails in all aspects.
½ March 6, 2015
I really liked this film. I don't know why, but I enjoyed it. It's funny sometimes and Natalie Portman and Ashton Kutcher look really nice together.