No Strings Attached - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

No Strings Attached Reviews

½ October 23, 2017
worst movie I've ever seen. lake bell makes for comedic relief but I felt I had to take a thorough shower after watching this.
April 26, 2017
No Strings Attached has an appealing pair of leads and some legitimate humor, but it too often falls back on crassness and lacks the conviction to make any kind of statement about the subjects it explores.
½ April 15, 2017
I did not find the main characters believable or engaging and the plot was annoying. There are so many films that have presented women who claim not to want a relationship only to fall in love really easily and change their mind. Whilst that can happen, I didn't buy it at all in this film especially. Some of the side characters were funny, Lake Bell in particular was great, and Greta Gerwig. I did feel vaguely entertained but would not watch again.
February 2, 2017
Are you bored? Well continue to be with this snoozefest.
September 5, 2016
A charming, lovely, funny movie - and well-acted by the two leads....
August 29, 2016
It's strange that within one calendar year we got two movies about "friends with benefits" also known as sex buddies. I must say of the two, I prefer this one. That is not saying too much though. The characters are flat and a bit underdeveloped, but so is the story. So I guess it's a perfect fit.
August 12, 2016
Very good movie! Definitely watch. Great!
½ August 6, 2016
Well, another romcom, nothing outstanding, regular drama of a couple and the plot of man and woman just can't be friends for sex. You're not missing anything if you haven't watched it.
July 11, 2016
Some funny scenes. Good acting and decent writing. It's actually original for a rom com.
July 3, 2016
the lesser friends with benefits - like so many forgets the COM but that aside s'alright, no more no less, not so very original - passes some time amicably enough
June 11, 2016
Shallow. Underdeveloped characters, silly comedy, cheap romance. Movie we saw million times over.
February 29, 2016
One of my favourite films.
February 20, 2016
I liked Natalie Portman in this. But her buddies (the supporting cast) may be the best part of the movie. If you want to watch a rom com you could do worse than this.
January 1, 2016
Truly awful film. If the plot line sounds your thing, opt for friends with benefits. Same concept but watchable.
December 29, 2015
I didn't care for it. A little vulgar for my taste. I was hoping for more.
December 25, 2015
Even though Portman's and Kutcher's on-screen chemistry was entertaining, it fails to pay up for the uneven storytelling and deluded plot.
½ November 23, 2015
meh, this wasn't a bad film, but it was pretty bland.
August 1, 2015
A thoroughly predictable romantic comedy, but what rom com isn't? Natalie Portman is a favorite, Ashton Kutcher is adept at the genre, and the whole things ends just like you know it will. Nothing new or earth shattering, but still an enjoyable movie with beautiful people.
½ July 10, 2015
Dull...Natalie Portman's and Kevin Kline's engaging performances are the only real highlights.