Nos Miran Reviews

• Feb 24, 2013

An interesting blend of the supernatural and police procedural genres. A lot of loose ends not tied up, suggestions of incest, the primal scene...Children watching this would get the idea that you can survive being run over by a train. Some really careless handling of guns. One would think that a police officer would not leave the key to a gun drawer accessible to his young children. Or maybe it's the ghost people who tell him how to find the key. At least remove the ammo. That being said, here is not an ugly scene in this movie, which is fascinating if somewhat hard to follow. The ghost people are behind the mirrors, in the windows, under the wallpaper. They are so blurred and pretty it is hard to be frightened of them.

• Sep 09, 2012

Atmosferica cinta de terror para gente adulta.Muy buena

Atmosferica cinta de terror para gente adulta.Muy buena

• Jul 25, 2012

Me gusta mucha eso película. Me gusta más y más cada vez lo miro. Es una pelí exelente similar a The Sixth Sense. Sí, prefiero The Sixth Sense, pero pienso que Nos Miran es una buena opción por una pelí en Español. Todos los actores son muy buenos y el director hacío un trabajo muy bueno. También, dame muy interesantes cosas para pensar. ¿Estámos sólos aquí? ¿Ó hay muertes quien nos miran?

• Dec 31, 2011

It's been several years since the last time I saw this movie and it is such an underappreciated creepy little film that holds up. I'm surprised the director has not made more movies because he should. The film is based on a Spanish book by Javier Garcia Sanchez titled The Others. A title, for obvious reasons, could not be used for the film. I highly recommend both the book & the film.

• Jul 05, 2011

no new tale to tell the hero sees dead people buit swtill creepy & kinda edgy

no new tale to tell the hero sees dead people buit swtill creepy & kinda edgy

• Feb 19, 2011

• Nov 25, 2009

I believe Carmelo Gomez is an amazing actor, but even though the premise of this film is very attractive, it loses it's magic and/or purpose. What could have been a great thriller, in the best "Amenabar style", just went down after the first 30 minutes or so. It has many good things for sure, but as I said, they did not finish what they started. But Carmelo Gomez is great here; as always.

• Aug 09, 2009

El suspense funciona al principio, pero luego se torna un tanto ilogica en su propuesta sobrenatural

• Aug 08, 2009

Creepy and effective Spanish horror flick. A little predictable, but still worth a gander.

• Jun 30, 2009

Pretty standard spanish thriller. I think the movie borrows too much from Alejandro Amenabar's films.