Officer Down Reviews

• Jul 15, 2019

Silliness personified.

Silliness personified.

• Mar 12, 2016

Took me a while to understand the whole thing , but in the final 30 minutes or so he figured it all out ...me to .

• Sep 20, 2015

Terrible movie. I only watched it out of curiosity because i love Stephen Dorff, but this movie deserves a thumbs down.

• Feb 22, 2015

As many movie of this kind, it's not bad, but in the end it leaves you unsatisfied.

• Dec 21, 2014

The movie has just enough surprises, and that 'better than usual' performance from the lead that makes this slightly better than average, and certainly better than most of the b-straight-to-DVD fair that's out there...

• Sep 23, 2014

excelente pelicula,great job slow movie pero i like it..

excelente pelicula,great job slow movie pero i like it..

• Aug 17, 2014

Not All Bad, The Collection Of Characters (Stories) Coming Together Could Have Been Tighter, Done A Wee-Bit Betterer.. Otherwise, I Enjoyed It. It Has Some Level Of Merit.

• Jul 03, 2014

An Average Film. Good performance by Stephen Dorff, he executed his role nicely

An Average Film. Good performance by Stephen Dorff, he executed his role nicely

• May 13, 2014

Officer Down is a really bad and pointless film.

Officer Down is a really bad and pointless film.

• Jan 01, 2014

really good well thought out movie great twist did not see it comming good story good cast and good acting all in all it's a 6/10