On Broadway Reviews

• Jun 27, 2010

When I first started watching this, I wasn't sold. But I decided to stick it out because of all the good reviews I've read, and I'm really glad I did. It takes a little while to get going, but once it does, it's beautiful. I really enjoyed this.

• Apr 13, 2010

A wonderful little film. Family, friends, culture and passion. It is stilted in parts but overall a triumph about love of it all. Great rental.

• Jan 05, 2010

Superb drama..a simple and well written story which is very well enacted..Have to say was very touching and is a recommended family watch!!

• Sep 05, 2009

joey mcintyre is a natural born actor i just love his performce it is a must see

• Aug 30, 2009

Heartfelt, but poor acting skills of the cast (esp. Eliza Dushku - yikes) took some of the power out of it. I only downloaded it to our Netflix queue b/c Joey McIntyre is and will always be my favorite New Kid :) Not a great movie, but not a horrible one either.

• Mar 28, 2009

[font=Comic Sans MS]Excellent story, with great direction and a fantastic cast. I believe the writer/director had also co-written Southie back in the 90's which was a well done indie.[/font]

• Oct 05, 2008

Honestly, I really shouldn't like this film as much as I do. My impulse is to try and save face by turning up my nose and walking on, no doubt in search of some "real" cinema. But, in the end, I found this film to be absolutely charming, at times hitting so close to home that I was sure the film was based on my life. Really, really loved it.

• Apr 09, 2008

gonna go out on a limb and give this one 5 stars. call me crazy.

gonna go out on a limb and give this one 5 stars. call me crazy.

• Apr 07, 2008

It's a film about Boston by Bostonians. I got to respect that.

It's a film about Boston by Bostonians. I got to respect that.

• Apr 06, 2008

Probably the best movie I saw at the phoenix film fest, so far anyway.

Probably the best movie I saw at the phoenix film fest, so far anyway.