One Tough Cop Reviews

• Sep 12, 2011

Having seen Bo in action on Imus, I had to watch this - you can get it on Netflix streaming. Baldwin does a pretty good Bo impression - he brings the right 'amplitude' to the role, as Bo might say - and it was fun to watch Chris Penn in action, too, may he rest in peace. Worth watching when you feel like watching a New York cop movie that presses all the usual buttons.

• Aug 21, 2008

great acting by Baldwin and Penn. RIP Christopher Penn!

great acting by Baldwin and Penn. RIP Christopher Penn!

• Jul 23, 2008

I can't remember ANYTHING about this one

I can't remember ANYTHING about this one

• Jul 21, 2008

Aldrig har jeg grint så meget... det er bare synd det ikke er en komedie.

Aldrig har jeg grint så meget... det er bare synd det ikke er en komedie.

• Apr 29, 2008

No review, this movie just kind of all over sucks. Although, if you want a funny/bad movie, this really fits the bill and earns two stars from me.

• Jan 02, 2008

This wasn't the worst movie in the world but Stephen Baldwin isn't the best actor in the world.

• Jun 13, 2007

Hahahahahahahaha. Oh was I not supposed to laugh?

Hahahahahahahaha. Oh was I not supposed to laugh?

• Jan 07, 2007

Sexy movie. Paul Guilfoyle is a pimp in dis movie. He has 2 women on the side of him and he's makin out with them one by one.

• Oct 20, 2006

Here's another film rating.

Here's another film rating.

• Oct 10, 2006