Operation Mad Ball Reviews

• Jul 10, 2011

Weak service comedy is only made watchable by virtue of a likable cast. The set-up of a bunch of servicemen trying to put on a secret ball has possibilities, but there was little payoff. Lemmon is good and I liked seeing Kathryn Grant is something, who I'd only seen before in "Anatomy of a Murder".

• jay n Super Reviewer
    Jun 24, 2009

Strictly pedestrian effort despite cast of talented actors who have all made much better films then this. Indifferently directed and it just sort of ends without a real finish.

• Oct 23, 2008

Priv. Hogan: Just imagine a beautiful woman, and she's lying in your arms. And, my God, she's beautiful. The music is playing...and you're working nights! <br><br> This might be my new favorite post-WWII war comedy. Kovacs rocks and Rooney steals the show.

• Jul 22, 2008

Another great comedy with Jack Lemmon.

Another great comedy with Jack Lemmon.