The Other Side of Midnight Reviews

• jay n Super Reviewer
    Aug 03, 2014

Lurid twaddle at least has beautiful location shooting and good work from Susan Sarandon to recommend it.

• Mar 01, 2014

Something to while away time.

Something to while away time.

• Apr 01, 2013

Watched this with my Grandmother and had a great time laughing at it. Marie-France Pisier is the worst actress ever (we guessed she came from Emmanuelle-style soft core films) and everyone is so dumb it's hard to take any of it seriously.

• Jul 19, 2012

Marie-France Pisier was superb.

Marie-France Pisier was superb.

• Jun 11, 2012

I saw this movie for the first time at age 15 with my auntie!! Loved it!

I saw this movie for the first time at age 15 with my auntie!! Loved it!

• Jun 10, 2012

I was a fresh year student at Uni of Canterbury, Christchurch when this movie was shown in the theatre. Movie ticket were expensive.. so had to be selective as to which movie to go to. Glad I caught up with it now after 30 odd years. :-)

• Dec 04, 2011

Very good movie :) Susan Sarandon was fantastic as always and Marie-France Pisier played her part well as the french whore.

• Sep 05, 2011

it is sad but amazing

it is sad but amazing

• Jun 17, 2011

Next to the "Rocky Horror Picture Show", this is my Favorite Susan Sarandon Film where you can actually feel empathy for her that her husband has never forgotten the French Girl he loved in WWII & then finds & has an affair with her.If it isn't enough that Noelle (Marie-France Pisier)is a Movie Star, married to a Greek Tycoon, but she has to have her (Susan Sarandon) husband too.Visually Stunning Film, Lovely Story.

• Cassie H Super Reviewer