Our Fathers Reviews

• Nov 08, 2010

Unexpectedly powerful and moving. I had not seen this movie before. It was a revelation.

• May 14, 2010

Denne var engasjerende og bra!!Om pedofiliskandalen i katolske dritt kirka ,denne gangen representert i Boston!!Bra manus,gode rolle prestasjoner.Vel blåst om bedritent tema!!Ingen plass er skumlere enn kirka,skjønner ikke at folk tør å gå dit,skummelt!!

• Dec 06, 2007

A powerful and personal movie on child abuse in the catholic church. Ted Danson gave a great performance.

• Sarah P Super Reviewer
    Oct 13, 2007

Good and necessary film. This showcases 1 of the many reasons I disagree with organized religion, especially catholicism.

• Oct 12, 2007

hilarious. makes me feel better that i went to cc

hilarious. makes me feel better that i went to cc

• Jan 14, 2007

Un film que j'ai bien aimé. Basé sur un réel scandal sexuel au coeur de l'église catholique de Boston. On nous présente les péripéties juridiques d'un avocat hors du commun sans toutefois oublier de nous présenter, d'une façon saisissante, l'histoire des victimes de ces prêtres pédophiles.

• Jan 20, 2006

In spite of having that made for television feel about it, which I hate, it's a pretty good film. Anything that paints the Catholic church in a bad way is fine with me. I was molested as a child by a priest, and it is way too common. I still have nightmares from my treatment by nuns. I was born left handed, but apparently the Catholic church did not approve of left handed people, because everytime I used my left hand to do something, my left hand was whacked with a metal ruler. So, now I am right handed. I still have the scars to prove it. I despise the Catholic church and in that way I am glad this film was made.