Outrageous Fortune Reviews

• May 17, 2018

The best comedy ever !!!! I love it ! So funny and Bette Midler she's the best !

• Nov 27, 2016

The best part of this was the acting and the story The worse part was the editing and some of the directing choices. Inconsistencies that blow the suspension of belief. TOO bad really because it is quite funny. 7/10

• Aug 13, 2016

Rival actresses who are dating the same man take off on a wild adventure to find him. This comedy has its moments but mostly it's a series of misses.

• Oct 13, 2015

A stellar cast delivers on material that easily could have fallen flat in less capable hands. The plot is mostly absurd but with talent like Bette Midler, Shelley Long and Peter Coyote involved it is able to rise up and make one hell of a funny buddy comedy. George Carlin gives a memorable performance as well.

• Oct 09, 2015

Not gonna lie, I thought this was quite awful. Don't think I managed to laugh even once.

• Apr 09, 2015

These two work pretty well together even if the laughs are intermittent but really funny.

• Mar 28, 2015

One of my favorite comedies ever! Bette and Shelley make an extremely funny duo in this well scripted comedy

• Mar 05, 2015

This is going to be an extremely subjective review... This film brought me to another time and place... Another universe. I felt like I was watching this film with Courtney. I got the sense she would've been as amused as I was watching it... And for those 100 or so minutes there I was again laying on the couch, her lying against me. I truly ended up laughing much more than I ever expected to. Sure, the film is dated and nonsensical... complete with a style of acting that has fallen far out of vogue... Racial sensitivities galore (that we rightfully evolved from)... But no one else is telling stories like this anymore. Writing classes teach against many scenes in this film, but somehow it works as a nice throwback. But again, for me personally, it reminded me of better days and better lives. What could've been? Maybe what should have been...

• Dec 02, 2014

A couple of floosies! Lol. Good stuff.

A couple of floosies! Lol. Good stuff.

• Dec 08, 2013

I laughed a lot, Bette Medler is hilarious.

I laughed a lot, Bette Medler is hilarious.