Overlord Reviews

• 8h ago

Seen it, loved it, Will watch it again!

Seen it, loved it, Will watch it again!

• 5d ago

surprised this bombed. so much fun

surprised this bombed. so much fun

• May 15, 2019

surprisingly, this is something thrilling to say at least

surprisingly, this is something thrilling to say at least

• May 07, 2019

My older brother and I watch this movie tonight and we both were surprised by it. With J.J. Abrams directing this we were expecting so much more. This is a movie you'll catch on the sci-fi channel here soon. The acting is below par and the story leaves you wanting more. I remember the trailer for this and it was pushed as a WWII zombie movie (SPOILER ALERT) you only really see a handful of zombies and only two are rememberable. The movie was somewhat entertaining but I was very disappointed.

• May 04, 2019

I thoroughly enjoyed this movie, and I generally dislike war movies but this one had enough originality, engaging characters and foreshadowing that kept me on the edge of my seat the whole way though. The only thing that would have improved it would be some additional character development, but overall I loved it!

• Apr 30, 2019

Treats itself as a war movie first -- it's actually more intense than a lot of war movies.

• Apr 30, 2019

Ok ok ok, was great except, no peter griffin

Ok ok ok, was great except, no peter griffin

• Apr 29, 2019

great concept but poorly executed. The dialog got pretty bad at parts as well. Glad I rented it and didn't waste money seeing it in theaters.

• Apr 26, 2019

The first 30 minutes are good. I thought I was in store for a decent WWII but the flick takes a bad turn and becomes a convoluted mess. Zombies just don't work hereand couple that with Hollyweird political correctness and this film is a disaster. If not for the first 30 minutes... I would give only one star. I am glad I did not pay to see it.

• Apr 26, 2019

'Overlord' could've been an over the top thrill ride, but unfortunately gets bogged down by bad dialogue and not fully embracing itself. Not to say it was boring or bad, just needed to experiment more. On the bright side, this is the closest we have gotten to a video game adaption of "Black Ops: Zombies".