Reviews

a really good movie and bcuz of it i start watching some korean movies

a really good movie and bcuz of it i start watching some korean movies

• 2d ago

Fantastic. Definitely a different feel from most movies I've seen. Worth the watch and the insight into the social commentary. I had a very different perception of this movie when I saw its poster. It definitely turns dark very quickly at the end, but then has a nice yet eerie resolution in the end. Would recommend if you enjoy film and something different.

• 2d ago

Parasite movie is outstanding. It has many levels, great detail and a fresh, even harsh look at the rich-poor divide in the world today. Some scenes evoke Tarantino's signature, but it is made in the best tradition of Japanese movie art. You cannot stop to think about this film even next day. Every body must see it and think about our wrong world where one part lives in prosperity and the other part struggles restlessly to survive.

• 6d ago

Hold on to your seats lots of twists and turns

Hold on to your seats lots of twists and turns

• Sep 12, 2021

A surprising like for me. Though, not sure why, since I watch subtitled shows all the time in Japanese. I really enjoyed the peek into Korean culture, or at least what I assume to be Korean culture. It's fresh and different. It blends seriousness and comedy very well, and it's definitely up there for movies I've seen. I'm not entirely sure about the message itself. I rarely find that movies can deliver a stellar message, like a book can, as they don't seem to have enough time. But it's very entertaining and worth re-watching, which I wouldn't say about too many movies.

• Sep 11, 2021

This was quite a film, the outturning events are rather very unexpected yet somehow plausible, you can't possibly predict the ending from its beginning. the characters actions were messed up and led to their deteriorating eventually, but we tend to not focus on the circumstances that led to those actions, It's perhaps the inevitable damage emerging out of endless desperation.

• Sep 10, 2021

Enjoyable yet anxiety ridden. A good watch, but doesn't quite warrant all the praise it gets. Good acting and a somewhat interesting plot.

• Sep 02, 2021

One of the best Korean movies I've watched. The soundtrack itself was amazing. 9/10

• Sep 01, 2021

This movie is wild. Thrilling, funny, suspending, etc. great movie. Very unpredictable as well, which I liked, made me more engaged

• kaneki kev
    Aug 29, 2021

One of my favorite movies!

One of my favorite movies!