Patrick: Evil Awakens Reviews

• Jan 11, 2020

This movie is very disappointing. It could have been so much better if the director had decided what story he wanted to tell as opposed to simply going through the paces of a typical jump scare movie in a cool setting. There is nothing original here.

• Mar 16, 2019

Falsely intriguing starts that turns into worse than a cliche

Falsely intriguing starts that turns into worse than a cliche

• Apr 15, 2017

Absolute garbage. The first 3rd is intriguing enough to make you think it has potential. Then it wanes, then around the halfway mark it nose dives. One of the most predictable horror movies I've seen and that's saying something. The rules of it's universe change over and over and there's no feeling of risk for the viewer. Save yourself 93 minutes.

• Mar 26, 2017

A bit too spooky for my liking but quite a good film and story

A bit too spooky for my liking but quite a good film and story

• Jan 10, 2017

Ok...it was a great horror movie.

Ok...it was a great horror movie.

• Apr 09, 2016

For sure not what I expected and I kinda think telekinesis is silly but it was decent.

• Mar 27, 2016

so I googled scariest movies on Netflix and this boring mess came up. it seriously is incredibly boring

• Aug 31, 2015

It's kinda good and kinda bad and often goofy.

It's kinda good and kinda bad and often goofy.

• Aug 18, 2015

Couldn't get into this at all. seemed like a very rushed film with 90s script and late 90s cgi. shame, trailer made it look half decent.

• Jul 15, 2015

Patrick: Evil Awakens: This remake of the 1978 Australian thriller about a seemingly brain dead patient who wreaks havoc through telekinetic powers is an old fashioned homage to campy, don't-look-behind-you horror flicks, complete with an over the top Gothic setting, killer score and a pretty solid performance by leading lady Sharni Vinson. That said, the cliche-ridden story frequently crosses the boundaries of ridiculousness and often falls flat on delivering scares. B-