The Perez Family Reviews

• Jun 29, 2013

Very funny and a perfect story!!

Very funny and a perfect story!!

• Oct 02, 2012

Will help you sleep at night.

Will help you sleep at night.

• Jun 17, 2012

My only knock on this movie was that it would have been nice if hollywood would have case Cubans to play the Cubans. Otherwise it's a pretty good movie.

• Dec 17, 2011

Good movie with a "Feel good" ending.

Good movie with a "Feel good" ending.

• Mar 26, 2011

The most touching and socially timely movie of our time. Claro que se trata de cubanos pero we have a country full of emigrants who need the same level of compassion and acceptance as the The Perez Family regardless of national origin.

• Mar 10, 2011

A very cool movie. Interesting specially Marisa Tomei looking for john wain

A very cool movie. Interesting specially Marisa Tomei looking for john wain

• Feb 01, 2011

Nice watching experience

Nice watching experience

• Jan 22, 2011

Marisa Tomei gives an amazing performance, there is subtle and not-so-subtle humor in all the right places, the story will keep you on your feet, and the ending is just right. Very cute.

• Dec 31, 2010

I think they did a good job, but got sad when I saw Celia Cruz.......I miss her musica!!!!

• Aug 02, 2010

The Perez Family wasn't what I had expected at all. It was better. All that I had expected out of this film was a few laughs due to funny, but overused mistaken identity jokes. There is so much more to this little gem. I laughed, cried, and cared about these characters and what was happening to them. The characters themselves were colorful and over the top at times. Perhaps that is what held my interest. They were so different that I am. Yet I could, for the most part, understand what that they were going through. This film is worth at least a second viewing. When it first started, I had no idea that I would feel this way, when it was over.