Pink Panther 2 - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Pink Panther 2 Reviews

November 1, 2016
I don't care what anyone says, this is one of the funniest movies of all time.
½ October 15, 2016
Good fun! Of course Steve Martin and John Cleese are great, and I enjoyed seeing serious actors bringing their considerable talents to light-hearted roles...
½ August 22, 2016
As a Pink Panther fan myself, this film is not only a disgrace to the original 9 films, but to comedy as a whole.
May 23, 2016
Not as good the first movie, but it is nonetheless still funny.
May 3, 2016
The inspector must track down a stolen diamond in this needless sequel.
April 25, 2016
Even worse than the first Steve Martin remake and that one was terrible enough to earn it 0 stars. The only way they could make a worse Pink Panther remake was if Steve Martin physically danced on the grave of Peter Sellers.

I gave the first one zero stars. If there was something even worse to rate it I would.
April 3, 2016
You people are insane. This is legitmately one of the funniest movies ever made.
January 3, 2016
A very forgettable film
November 30, 2015
Clouseau is funnier than the first movie!
½ November 12, 2015
As good as the first.
½ August 30, 2015
It was fun watching :)
July 29, 2015
This second Installment of the "Pink Panther was okay, good to recast Steve Martin and the new cast are also good in here. Its kind of cheesy at times, but its for kids. What I love the most of this movie was the introduction with The Pink Panther. As that being said , the movie has its moments and some it just okay to watch, I give "The Pink Panther" a C.
½ April 18, 2015
Dumb and stupid movie. The inspector is really stereotypical about woman and Asians. I hope there's a reboot with out Steve Martin, he has a weird French accent. This movie should have ended in the first movie, it should have been 2 hours the first Movie.
½ February 18, 2015
Funny !!!! As good as the first.
February 1, 2015
I'm pretty sure Ashwarya Rai is in this. How can you not love Steve Martin?
January 31, 2015
This movie is the same as part 1, same Clousseau adventures. Steve Martin does a pretty good job with his character. It's not a great movie but it's still a decent watch with the kids. Good silly comedy, nothing much, nothing less.
January 17, 2015
Haha, a really enjoyable film with a lot of dumb, slapstick humor that I enjoy.
January 8, 2015
It was horrible but as horrible as I anticipated. The Netflix ad said it starred Beyonce and just based on thst, I did not want to watch it. However, it was listed incorrectly so I was happy when she didn't appear. Phew.

But even though they had one less terrible actor, it didn't make it any better....Steve Martin does do a good job as a bumbling idiot of a detective, but he's had practice doing similar roles since 1980.

The story was lame and basically seemed like a half asked comedic version of League of Extraordinary Gentlemen with bad french accents and bad characters. And the worst jokes. I was embarrassed for having watched this
Robbanflix
January 1, 2015
The Pink Panther rises once again with Steve Martin in the role as Jacques Clouseau for the second time. I think he does the role quite decent or atleast he tries but no one can beat Peter Sellers.. This time Jacques Clouseau teams up with some international detectives to stop a thief from stealing historical artifacts all over the world. The cast are very impressive for a movie like this. We have Jean Reno , Andy Garcia , Alfred Molina and Jeremy Irons and John Cleese. To bad it couldn't have been more quality of these so called "remakes" but still they are watchable with some funny scenes in my opinion.