Pink Panther 2 - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Pink Panther 2 Reviews

½ January 29, 2017
Not as good the first movie, but it is nonetheless still funny and Steve Martin still has the comic energy that made the first film a good comedy.
½ January 26, 2017
Not as good as the first movie.
December 29, 2016
The best comedy ever. Absolutely hilarious!
November 1, 2016
I don't care what anyone says, this is one of the funniest movies of all time.
½ October 15, 2016
Good fun! Of course Steve Martin and John Cleese are great, and I enjoyed seeing serious actors bringing their considerable talents to light-hearted roles...
½ August 22, 2016
As a Pink Panther fan myself, this film is not only a disgrace to the original 9 films, but to comedy as a whole.
May 3, 2016
The inspector must track down a stolen diamond in this needless sequel.
April 25, 2016
Even worse than the first Steve Martin remake and that one was terrible enough to earn it 0 stars. The only way they could make a worse Pink Panther remake was if Steve Martin physically danced on the grave of Peter Sellers.

I gave the first one zero stars. If there was something even worse to rate it I would.
April 3, 2016
You people are insane. This is legitmately one of the funniest movies ever made.
January 3, 2016
A very forgettable film
November 30, 2015
Clouseau is funnier than the first movie!
½ November 12, 2015
As good as the first.
½ August 30, 2015
It was fun watching :)
July 29, 2015
This second Installment of the "Pink Panther was okay, good to recast Steve Martin and the new cast are also good in here. Its kind of cheesy at times, but its for kids. What I love the most of this movie was the introduction with The Pink Panther. As that being said , the movie has its moments and some it just okay to watch, I give "The Pink Panther" a C.
½ April 18, 2015
Dumb and stupid movie. The inspector is really stereotypical about woman and Asians. I hope there's a reboot with out Steve Martin, he has a weird French accent. This movie should have ended in the first movie, it should have been 2 hours the first Movie.
½ February 18, 2015
Funny !!!! As good as the first.
February 1, 2015
I'm pretty sure Ashwarya Rai is in this. How can you not love Steve Martin?
January 31, 2015
This movie is the same as part 1, same Clousseau adventures. Steve Martin does a pretty good job with his character. It's not a great movie but it's still a decent watch with the kids. Good silly comedy, nothing much, nothing less.
January 17, 2015
Haha, a really enjoyable film with a lot of dumb, slapstick humor that I enjoy.