Pitch Perfect - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Pitch Perfect Reviews

August 13, 2017
A terrible, unfunny mess.
August 1, 2017
Pitch Perfect was the funniest movie I have ever seen.
July 17, 2017
it was amazingly fantastic
June 29, 2017
Loved the soundtrack and the performance of the actors/actresses. Just a bit cheesy sometimes.
½ June 28, 2017
If you love music and films you must see this!
June 27, 2017
Great singing, amazing collection of songs, mixed with hilarious humors and a shot at the popularity of a cappella caused by Glee, this movie is a fantastic movie.
June 27, 2017
You better ACA- believe this is the best movie ever! Before they made the half-assed sequel and soon to become depressing thrid movie you cant beat this movie! Anna Kendrick's punk attitude and acting choices were the glue that held this movie together! Kendrick's character Beca just starting college and trying to fit in and joins an acapella club called the Barden Bellas. While being a Bella she befriends a dreamy treblemaker by the name of Jesse played by Skylar Astin. Astin's portrayal of this character made us fall in love with his nerdy self with an AMAZING voice by singing songs like "Bright lights in the Big City". The cover of the song choices in this movie were spot on and could not have been chosen better! This movie has amazing singers, dancers and actors/actresses in it and will always be an classic.
June 25, 2017
Great story. Fun songs. Strong female ensemble.
½ June 25, 2017
This is probably the best and funniest comedy of 2012! A very original story and excellent performances from an excellent cast.
June 15, 2017
The only reason its not five stars is because I have faith in any and all sequels to be that much better.
June 13, 2017
As a teenager I was in show choir. To watch these girl take this competitive vocal competition to the college level was just a joy to watch. The commentators in the film really add a spark of humor to an already well written funny film.
June 11, 2017
I heart Anna Kendrick so much and the movie around her has so much to heart. It makes me want to sing just thinking about it.
May 24, 2017
Like most movies now adays overly sexually charged and not enough family values. Predictable and sassy. Funny though.
May 3, 2017
Omg, this movie is so goooooooooood. The jokes are so hilarious, anna k kill it, and I love the Cup song and acapela. This movie is acaperfect!
April 17, 2017
I absolutely loved the performance from all these amazing and talented women. The comedy is off the charts hilarious, I couldn't have asked for more!
April 4, 2017
The deranged piiEzq
Great
½ March 12, 2017
I got this movie for my mom for Christmas. We watched it and laughed the whole way through. It felt good and was funny.
February 23, 2017
Hilarious with amazing musical performances. Also Rebel Wilson. She is AMAZING.
February 21, 2017
Unique comedy musical movie, it not that same with other musical movies that has the same cliche musical plot where a nerd and a jock fell in love with each other and there comes a preppy girl who tries to win the jock.
February 20, 2017