Player 5150 Reviews

• Mar 14, 2020

A degenerate gambler wins in the end. What BS. Entertaining movie, standard dialogue and acting which meets the minimum requirements. Certainly entertaining enough but nothing special.

• Oct 23, 2011

Overall I was entertained by Player 5150. Writer and Director David Michael O'Neil delivers a good film about the life of a gambler going out of control. If you enjoy character driven dramas give this one a chance.

• Sep 23, 2011

bineinteles k in viata reala nu se termina totul cu bine

bineinteles k in viata reala nu se termina totul cu bine

• Jun 26, 2011

Uninteresting. Nothing about the plot grabs the viewer's attention, nor holds it, making it difficult to get through this film without losing patience and hitting the "stop" button. Camera work comes across amateur, and definition/resolution is poor for a 2007 film (i.e. looks like it was filmed with early-mid 1990s technology). Acting is fine, but the storyline--or lack thereof--is what kills this movie.

• May 07, 2010

Why do they always have to kill off Paul Ben-Victor when he plays a bad guy? It makes me sad, really it does. It was a little lower budget than I have seen him or Ethan Embry in in a while. Not bad though.

• Apr 06, 2010

Ena ergaki gia na perasei i ora. Vlepetai aneta

Ena ergaki gia na perasei i ora. Vlepetai aneta

• Jun 07, 2009

Extremely dislikeable characters making stupid decisions. So sad. It could almost be an educational film showing the dangers of gambling. Kelly Carlson is a fine looking women though.

• Feb 05, 2009

I don't care for movies that deal with Gambling, stocks, football, or mafia - But Ethan Embry's smile makes up for all that. Take away my bias for Mr. Embry, and the movie was actually good.

• alan j Super Reviewer
    Jan 27, 2009

minor film about gambling addiction,dealings with ruthless bookies and the danger thereof.... effective performances by the entire cast...some realistic violence in parts but very watcheable.... a small story but it will hold your interest..I did think the ending was a bit too fairy-tale like however and did not hold true to ths story..

• Jan 16, 2009

i'm glad 4 him at d end lol... movie is really good, casts r not half bad and it's a 10 in a million storyline. great!