Playing House Reviews

• Jul 14, 2014

Great show. Started off a little shaky but it keeps getting better

Great show. Started off a little shaky but it keeps getting better

• Sep 03, 2011

Pretty Okay romance with a happy ending.

Pretty Okay romance with a happy ending.

• Dec 06, 2010

I had never heard of this movie before it showed up on LMN. What an overlooked gem. Joanne Kelly is simply adorable!

• Mar 29, 2009

I'd rather watch Wipeout

I'd rather watch Wipeout

• Mar 29, 2009

Very cute movie and can be emotional for those in similar situation. It is always on TV and yet I still catch myself watching bits of it every time.

• Dec 20, 2008

I loved this movie!! It's heart warming, and the sound track is a total bonus to the movie.. I think one of the importance of chick flick movie is the choice of sound tracks. I loved the part when the friend said "I feel like Julia Roberts" hahah.. that's totally what I thought to myself. Lol. Hey it's like Julia Roberts. Good choice on the actor who played Calvin.

• Dec 04, 2008

koselig jentefilm ;)

koselig jentefilm ;)

• May 10, 2008

cute, funny, made me laugh out loud a few times, even makes you think...

cute, funny, made me laugh out loud a few times, even makes you think...

• Mar 01, 2008

I loved it! It was a definite chick flick but it's so cute! i cried!!!

I loved it! It was a definite chick flick but it's so cute! i cried!!!

• Jan 20, 2008

cute movie, pretty good. i like the part where he measures her belly each month with a silhoutte. so cute!