Posers Reviews

• Oct 07, 2013

It was that bad, it didn't deserve a half a star.

It was that bad, it didn't deserve a half a star.

• Aug 15, 2011

Refreshing as it is to see a female fronted and created horror thriller, this needed to be far more thrilling than it ended up being.

• Dec 16, 2009

Wasnt as good as thought it would be

Wasnt as good as thought it would be

• Oct 10, 2009

It's really great for a Canadian low-budget film! But had this been from America, it would have only gotten 2 and a half stars. However, it's a really interesting and weird movie and I really enjoyed watching it. Good effort Canada!!

• Sep 06, 2008

I don't get this story. All I see is 4 ladies who loves partying, murders a woman in the bathroom and finding out who is the killer. This film leads to nowhere. Poorly written, directed and acted. Even with a twist still doesn't make the film any interesting. What a waste of time.

• Jun 20, 2008

Interesting, but not really my kind of movie.

Interesting, but not really my kind of movie.