Prisoner Reviews

• Apr 01, 2010

This was sort of like phone booth only not as boring. He plays a movie locations guy (forget actual term) that goes to check out a prison & is trapped in one of the cells on death row. C sorry but apparently the movie doesn't inspire much in me to write of good or bad.

• Jun 23, 2008

Fantastic movie... Perfect showcase for Julian McMahon's talent.. gives him a chance to really act. Now if it would only get released here in the US.

• Jun 23, 2008

The kid was amazing. His eyes! I liked it.

The kid was amazing. His eyes! I liked it.

• Apr 07, 2008

interesting thriller!

interesting thriller!

• Mar 28, 2008

Somewhat predictable morality tale, yet Elias Koteas is always entertaining to watch.

• Feb 25, 2008

sad film, dont know what was going thru the director's mind

sad film, dont know what was going thru the director's mind

• Dec 19, 2007

Good cast. Main character is an asshole but in such a way that you can't get enough.