The Private Eyes Reviews

• Apr 02, 2017

Hilarious clean comedy that I have watched with my family multiple times.

Hilarious clean comedy that I have watched with my family multiple times.

• Dec 01, 2016

very good movie I enjoyed it

very good movie I enjoyed it

• Nov 27, 2016

best movie I've ever seen very well made

best movie I've ever seen very well made

• Nov 23, 2016

very mysterious and very funny indeed one of the finest movie's from Tim Conway and the late Don knotts

• Feb 05, 2016

I love Don Knotts but that was a trainwreck. So terrible.

I love Don Knotts but that was a trainwreck. So terrible.

• Apr 10, 2015

Like peanut butter and chocolate these two just go perfect together.I'm a big fan of both these comedians so indulge me in my guilty pleasure.

• Oct 27, 2014

One of my all time favourite films. I has a lot of nostalgia with me. I can remember being very young and seeing it on television with my dad. It took me many, many years after that to finally locate a copy on DVD. If you like Tim Conway and Don Knotts then I believe this to be a classic that should not be missed.

• Dec 24, 2013

Love this movie, absolute classic. The 2 stars make this movie what is is. They are a fantastic pair when it comes to comedy tv and film.

• Apr 20, 2013

I love this movie one of my favorite movies

I love this movie one of my favorite movies

• Mar 11, 2013

Great Movie! Don was Awsome!

Great Movie! Don was Awsome!