Pure Luck Reviews

• Jan 29, 2020

Not bad. WATCH IT--when you want background noise or a simple lighthearted movie set in a tropical setting.

• Oct 14, 2019

Pure cinematic magic, hilarious from start to finish, great performances by Short and Glover.

• Oct 19, 2016

Movie that has simply no luck to being watchable or funny.

Movie that has simply no luck to being watchable or funny.

• Mar 05, 2016

Pure Luck is purely fun entertainment with a wackily sensible narrative with impressive delivery of comedic timing between Martin Short and Danny Glover.

• Feb 14, 2016

I saw this in theatres as a kid, so had fond memories of it. Though it's not a great movie, I enjoyed watching it. Martin Short and Danny Glover make a good pair. It struck me while watching that Short hasn't made that many movies, and nothing significant in a couple decades, I wonder why that is because he's really funny. Give this a watch if fans of the actors.

• Jan 16, 2016

this movie is awesome

this movie is awesome

• May 21, 2015

Cheezy silliness....ok ð???

Cheezy silliness....ok ð???

• Apr 01, 2015

I laughed my arse off in this low brow but very funny slapstick comedy.

I laughed my arse off in this low brow but very funny slapstick comedy.

• Feb 27, 2015

Anemic adaptation of the well-regarded French farce La Chèvre. Subjecting poor Martin Short to pratfall after pratfall does not equate to comedy.

• Nov 08, 2014

I thought this movie was pretty cute. Not at all what I was expecting but liked it all the same. :)