Raising the Bar Reviews

• Jan 21, 2019

This movie was just so bad. The saving grace of the bad sports movie is seeing the actual sport. This movie shows the people either from Facebook away or incredibly close. Sometimes I would just see hands and full seconds of nothing happening on the screen...I just sat through terrible dialogue with good to mediocre acting and I wasn't rewarded with gymnastics...damn. Please don't watch this movie.

• May 01, 2018

rAISING THE BAR IS THE BEST GYMNASTICS MOVIE I HAVE EVER SEEN I COULD WATCH THIS MOVIE AT LEAST FIVE TIMES A DAY THAT HOW GOOD THIS MOVIE IS I LOVE kELLI BURGLUD'S CHARATER ON THE MOVIE. I THINK THERE SHOULD BE A SECOND MOVIE WITH THE SAME CAST BUT kELLY JOHNSON AND HER FRIEND NICOLA GOES TO THE OLYMPICS AND WIN A GOLD I REALLY LOVE THIS MOVIE ITS OUTSTANDING AND I LOVE THE PLOT OF THE MOVIE AND I GIVE A 100%. I HOPE I SEE THE SECOND MOVIE RAISING THE BAR WITH KELLI BURGULUND IS MY MOST FAVORITE GYMNASTICS MOVIE AT ALL TIME.

• Sep 10, 2017

This movie is amazing I can't stop watching it I really hope there's a raising the bar 2