The Real Cancun Reviews

• Feb 03, 2015

The characters would have been interesting if they weren't shown off doing nothing but partying and screwing each other! Some hot eye candy, but nothing else!

• Sep 30, 2013

They turned the Real World into a 90 minute movie and it's as bad as it sounds.

They turned the Real World into a 90 minute movie and it's as bad as it sounds.

• Apr 11, 2013

A documentary of vapid, horrible people that have nothing to contribute to humanity. Future generations can point to this as being a turning point for western civilization, in that it was indicative of its downfall into the pure, unadulterated stupid.

• Oct 27, 2012

Reality movie that sends a group of young adults to Cancun to drink as much as they want for spring break. Would have worked better as a tv show but still would have ended up as a poor man's version of Fox's Paradise Hotel.

• Oct 13, 2012

• May 30, 2012

A film about attractive, horny, young adults going to Cancun to get drunk, and sleep around with one another. Pretty much the plot of The Real World in the last 10 years. There, I just saved you 96 minutes of your life.

• Aug 05, 2011

Reality TV is not something you want to adapt into a movie. Not very titillating, and it only perpetuates America's problems of combining warm beaches with Tequila and other liquor.

• Aug 04, 2011

I am a reality tv and junkie and will admit that i found the film enjoyable. However, I would not pay money to see this film but it was a nice attempt at making a reality film.

• Oct 07, 2010

Worthless filler of a movie. It's like an entire season of Mtv's The real world, but in a 2 hour movie.

• Jul 19, 2010

kind oif fun in a sophomore sort of way....oh, to be 20 years old again (although I don't think that was offered when I was 20...alas)...actually worth a watch