Recoil Reviews

• Dec 09, 2019

Exactly what you would expect from a movie staring Stone Cold Steve Austin. If you come into the movie only expecting that, that it will provide you the entertainment you are looking for. Good fight scenes and pacing. Although, how the final fight scene does not take place in the electric cage was disappointing.

• Jan 17, 2019

Predictable and not surprising.

Predictable and not surprising.

• Dec 30, 2016

It's good movie to watch

It's good movie to watch

• Jul 21, 2016

Weak revenge story and decent action. Best thing about this movie is Stone Cold and Danny Trejo.

• Sep 29, 2014

It's nice to see Austin, Trejo and Jardine in this low budget film which is not that bad. A decent midnight action flick which is expected to be flat but has good points of execution.

• Mar 17, 2014

Steve is slowly getting better, but there's still a long road ahead if we're to ever see 4-stars movie for him. I wish, I love the "Stone Cold" persona!

• Feb 26, 2014

Better than expected and Stone Cold Steve Austin actually acts quite well in this revenge Nico style action thriller

• Jan 27, 2014

What was that?! I get the need for justice and revenge but even though I like big men action movies this was a bit much. Fist fights and weapons of opportunities galore. The plot is not too bad. Acting is ok. Was it supposed to be set in Hope, BC Canada? If it makes no sense... Should have been the RCMP as there are no 'sheriffs' policing towns in canada.... Maybe there is a hope somewhere in the USA.

• Sep 12, 2013

No great, but better than the John Cena movie I caught some time ago.

No great, but better than the John Cena movie I caught some time ago.

• Aug 09, 2013

(Death Wish + Sons of Anarchy) - anything remotely entertaining. Instead of a pulpy grindhouse B-movie, "Recoil" is a cliched, humorless bore that takes itself way too seriously.