Riding with Death Reviews

• Nov 17, 2017

Strange film, But NOT good

Strange film, But NOT good

• Jul 17, 2016

Obviously, films that are stuck together with episodes from a failed tv series rarely work out- and this one is no different. Sadly, the series may have had a interesting concept, but instead its jumbled up and rushed in this. The characters aren't interesting, the plot isn't exciting, and the concept is hard to grasp.

• Nov 21, 2013

Another MST3K movie. Terrible by itself.

Another MST3K movie. Terrible by itself.

• Apr 09, 2012

There isn't much to say about Riding With Death really. It's so charmingly bad, but even giving it a chance is a lot to ask for some people. It's filled with lots of goofy dialogue, story and even music, but somehow it works. It was originally two episodes of a TV show called Gemini Man that were edited together and released as a movie, but it's blatantly obvious while you're watching it that that's what it is. The stories just barely connect to each other, and aren't all that interesting in the first place. I think part of my enjoyment of the movie stems from the Mystery Science Theater 3000 crew's riff on it, with a particular favorite quote of mine being "Mumble, mumble, pork gravy, mumble, mumble, Skynyrd." That had me laughing pretty hard. Overall, it's not a great movie at all, but it has its charms, and with the riffing on it, it's extremely enjoyable.

• Aug 21, 2011

Very confusing because it's apparently two episodes of a TV show edited into a single movie. (The episodes have almost nothing to do with each other.) The MST3K was hilarious for this one.

• Feb 22, 2009

This movie is all about truckers,cupcakes,pokeys and beer. I guess you have to see it to understand it.