Righteous Kill - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Righteous Kill Reviews

½ May 10, 2018
Great movie showing how police officers can be serial killers like the rest of the population.
½ April 27, 2018
Ignore the critics - the great ending is worth the price of admission!
½ February 27, 2018
Considering their last team up was Heat directed by Michael Mann it is understandable that people had high expectations.
This film misses the mark completely, the ending is dreadful and the daft twist adds to a dire watch.
December 5, 2017
Crap film. One of the most disapointing films I've seen because of the cast.
July 11, 2017
I was very disappointed with this movie. Great actors, but bad acting, bad script, a little too boring. It was predictable and I just couldn't wait for it to finish. Heat was a 1000% times better than this piece of crap.
February 12, 2017
Could have been much better.
December 30, 2016
It's good movie to watch
November 23, 2016
Well the movie is a 1 hour and 40min , which 30 min is the plot and 50 min of boredom , 20 min to end the movie. The movie sacrifice everything for suspense. -Spoilers- The movie sacrifice everything for suspense, it's try to force a mind game which try to make you focus on Turk to be the killer which makes the movie incrideble boring , also Just remember the main characters are Turk and Rooster, I mean what the fuck ? Yeah even they a have that kind of name in the entire movie to have more of the ''mind game''.But there is a great thing which is the suspense which makes the movie be horrible, however it's makes the history at least interesting after the 50min of boredom.However the history is interesting,even having these bad development.
November 22, 2016
Well the movie is a 1 hour and 40min , which 30 min is the plot and 50 min of boredom , 20 min to end the movie. The movie sacrifice everything for suspense. -Spoilers- The movie sacrifice everything for suspense, it's try to force a mind game which try to make you focus on Turk to be the killer which makes the movie incrideble boring , also Just remember the main characters are Turk and Rooster, I mean what the fuck ? Yeah even they a have that kind of name in the entire movie to have more of the ''mind game''.But there is a great thing which is the suspense which makes the movie be horrible, however it's makes the history at least interesting after the 50min of boredom.However the history is interesting,even having that bad development.
½ August 7, 2016
Another De Niro/Pacino film and another dud.
Don't get me wrong the duo are pretty good on screen with De Niro edging it for me but the script is so dull.
Its a basic script that you'd usually see on a T.V. crimeshow that gets wrapped up within an hour but this is nearly 2 hours and bores the shit out of you..
July 11, 2016
While the plot seems going to left, it doesn't. Better than expected.
½ February 29, 2016
Not even Pacino and De Niro can save this poorly scripted film; the surprising twist at the end is excellent yet badly executed.
½ January 7, 2016
All I'll say is, watch Heat instead. Its way better. Righteous Kill is riddled with cop mystery thriller cliches. Its dull, its bland, it stinks
November 2, 2015
shockingly bad casting. A 75+ Brian Denehy cast as Pacino and De Niro's boss, as he was the only actor who looked older than them in a stodgy, formulaic role as the boss trying to control two impetuous Cops. such a waste of the talent: clearly some studio exec has thought it would be great to have the legends acting together in another film, whereas the roles require actors at least 30 years younger. ridiculous.
August 28, 2015
Cheesy, but watchable. I thought I had it all figured out, but it was even simpler than I had thought.
½ August 23, 2015
A lot of critics have said this movie is like a long episode of Law and Order. However, there are some people, like me, who don't watch Law and Order. Thus, it was new for me and I had a good time. It's not the classic that I guess everyone assumed it would be, but I guess when who got Deniro and Pacino, the standards are pretty high. But still, this is a good movie. Probably the best movie I've seen since Dark Knight.
½ June 13, 2015
Pacino and De Niro working together is always good. This movie was ok, the twist at the end was cool. I would rather see Heat with Pacino and De Niro. That was an awesome movie.
April 3, 2015
The film that defines "wasted talent", with A-Lister's such as DeNiro & Pacino this should have been a great cop thriller. What was put on film was no more than a mediocre "made-for-TV" quality film. I give the film credit only for being able to group together such a talented cast who bring only "decent" performances to the table. Recommended if you are used to basic cable cop thrillers with a predictable story-line with a twist that's given away before the opening credits are finished. D
Robbanflix
January 2, 2015
2 of the greatest actors ever in the same flick , Robert De Niro and Al Pacino. That was one reason that made me interested to watch this crime thriller movie. But the movie aren't as powerful and excited as i had wanted it to be. The story is nice and decent acting but they both have made much better work before. Altho its a watchable movie despite that and i enjoyed it a bit and it had a very good twist so take a chance for this one.
December 26, 2014
One of the worst movies of All Time. So bad that it is not even funny good ... Complete waste of 2 hours. DeNiro and Pacino should give back my money or hand in their SAG cards for this one.