Righteous Kill - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Righteous Kill Reviews

November 23, 2016
Well the movie is a 1 hour and 40min , which 30 min is the plot and 50 min of boredom , 20 min to end the movie. The movie sacrifice everything for suspense. -Spoilers- The movie sacrifice everything for suspense, it's try to force a mind game which try to make you focus on Turk to be the killer which makes the movie incrideble boring , also Just remember the main characters are Turk and Rooster, I mean what the fuck ? Yeah even they a have that kind of name in the entire movie to have more of the ''mind game''.But there is a great thing which is the suspense which makes the movie be horrible, however it's makes the history at least interesting after the 50min of boredom.However the history is interesting,even having these bad development.
November 22, 2016
Well the movie is a 1 hour and 40min , which 30 min is the plot and 50 min of boredom , 20 min to end the movie. The movie sacrifice everything for suspense. -Spoilers- The movie sacrifice everything for suspense, it's try to force a mind game which try to make you focus on Turk to be the killer which makes the movie incrideble boring , also Just remember the main characters are Turk and Rooster, I mean what the fuck ? Yeah even they a have that kind of name in the entire movie to have more of the ''mind game''.But there is a great thing which is the suspense which makes the movie be horrible, however it's makes the history at least interesting after the 50min of boredom.However the history is interesting,even having that bad development.
½ August 7, 2016
Another De Niro/Pacino film and another dud.
Don't get me wrong the duo are pretty good on screen with De Niro edging it for me but the script is so dull.
Its a basic script that you'd usually see on a T.V. crimeshow that gets wrapped up within an hour but this is nearly 2 hours and bores the shit out of you..
July 11, 2016
While the plot seems going to left, it doesn't. Better than expected.
½ February 29, 2016
Not even Pacino and De Niro can save this poorly scripted film; the surprising twist at the end is excellent yet badly executed.
½ January 7, 2016
All I'll say is, watch Heat instead. Its way better. Righteous Kill is riddled with cop mystery thriller cliches. Its dull, its bland, it stinks
November 2, 2015
shockingly bad casting. A 75+ Brian Denehy cast as Pacino and De Niro's boss, as he was the only actor who looked older than them in a stodgy, formulaic role as the boss trying to control two impetuous Cops. such a waste of the talent: clearly some studio exec has thought it would be great to have the legends acting together in another film, whereas the roles require actors at least 30 years younger. ridiculous.
August 28, 2015
Cheesy, but watchable. I thought I had it all figured out, but it was even simpler than I had thought.
½ August 23, 2015
A lot of critics have said this movie is like a long episode of Law and Order. However, there are some people, like me, who don't watch Law and Order. Thus, it was new for me and I had a good time. It's not the classic that I guess everyone assumed it would be, but I guess when who got Deniro and Pacino, the standards are pretty high. But still, this is a good movie. Probably the best movie I've seen since Dark Knight.
½ June 13, 2015
Pacino and De Niro working together is always good. This movie was ok, the twist at the end was cool. I would rather see Heat with Pacino and De Niro. That was an awesome movie.
April 3, 2015
The film that defines "wasted talent", with A-Lister's such as DeNiro & Pacino this should have been a great cop thriller. What was put on film was no more than a mediocre "made-for-TV" quality film. I give the film credit only for being able to group together such a talented cast who bring only "decent" performances to the table. Recommended if you are used to basic cable cop thrillers with a predictable story-line with a twist that's given away before the opening credits are finished. D
Robbanflix
January 2, 2015
2 of the greatest actors ever in the same flick , Robert De Niro and Al Pacino. That was one reason that made me interested to watch this crime thriller movie. But the movie aren't as powerful and excited as i had wanted it to be. The story is nice and decent acting but they both have made much better work before. Altho its a watchable movie despite that and i enjoyed it a bit and it had a very good twist so take a chance for this one.
December 26, 2014
One of the worst movies of All Time. So bad that it is not even funny good ... Complete waste of 2 hours. DeNiro and Pacino should give back my money or hand in their SAG cards for this one.
½ November 29, 2014
Boring and the two of
Them are completely underused
November 16, 2014
The third pairing of two of the greatest actors of our time is a sad affair with an obvious twist and horribly under-written characters. Though they are not in their prime anymore, Robert DeNiro and Al Pacino still manage to have great chemistry together and try to elevate the material as best they can, though this ship can't be salvaged. The cliched murder-mystery is old as time itself and nothing much of interest happens here because the people being killed are all scumbags, so you don't care one way or the other if the killer is ever caught. The supporting characters are mostly uselss and 50 Cent has NO PLACE being in a movie with these two legends of cinema. A true disappointment coming from these two and it smells like a paycheck movie for all involved.
½ October 12, 2014
After years of battling about which is the better Actor, De Niro and finally appear together for a full film. It's not either of the veteran Actors best movies, but it is very watchable to the very end and worthy of a watch.
September 27, 2014
SUSPENSO Y DRAMATICA CON DOS GRANDES ACTORES Y SORPRENDENTE FINAL
September 13, 2014
Al Pacinos and Robert de Niros second performance together, their first being Heat, but this time their working with each other. They make a good pair, with both of them making good performances and fitting in with their jobs. The plot is good, pretty simple and it makes sense. It's all easy to follow, but the movie description seems somewhat off of how the movie actually goes down. It has a few laughs, the detectives know each other very well and make jokes but not ones that wouldn't happen in real life. It's not violent or action packed, there two gun incidents but mostly the story is told without fighting. We can see the way it's going to end, but it has a slight twist in who the killer is, but it's not far off from who we think it is. So pretty good movie, probably not as good as Heat, and it's not the first detective movie either of these famous actors have played.
August 11, 2014
I've seen better and I expected better from DeNiro and Pacino.
½ July 27, 2014
All I'll say for the moment is: "Could have been so much better." Full review forthcoming.