Ring of Bright Water Reviews

• Dec 05, 2015

An old and much loved movie. Since seeing this, I've always wanted a pet otter of my own....unrealistic....but would still love one as a pet.

• Oct 21, 2013

Ring of Bright Water is a cute film. It is about a cute, cuddly pet shop otter who captures the heart of Graham Merill. Bill Travers and Virginia McKenna give excellent performances. The screenplay is well written. Jack Couffer did a great job directing this movie. I enjoyed this motion picture because of the drama. Ring of Bright Water is a must see.

• Apr 21, 2013

The adorable innocence of an otter. This movie was so cute, yet so sad. You'll love it!

• Aug 11, 2012

my kids LOVE this movie!!! So beautiful and tragic.

my kids LOVE this movie!!! So beautiful and tragic.

• Jun 26, 2012

One of the first movies I remember seeing on TV as a child. Very moving - some of the images and emotions remain with me to this day.

• Jun 01, 2012

Lovely old world movie.

Lovely old world movie.

• Apr 29, 2012

awesome animal pic from the folks who did 'born free' and others

awesome animal pic from the folks who did 'born free' and others

• Apr 05, 2012

Stunningly beautiful, shockingly sad... and a great for the kids.

Stunningly beautiful, shockingly sad... and a great for the kids.

• Mar 18, 2012