Rio 2 - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Rio 2 Reviews

½ August 2, 2017
Remember the original? Let's do it almost all over again.
August 1, 2017
a sequel that hates to exist.
July 26, 2017
This movie is darn good. Don't understand where all the hate is coming from
½ July 19, 2017
NEVER SEE THIS FUCKING PIECE OF BIRD SHIT!!! IT IS SO BAD IT MAKES ME WANT TO DIE. THE JOKES SUCK AND THERE WAS THIS STUPID MUSICAL NUMBER WITH 5TH TOXIC FROG AND IT BEING IN LOVE WITH THE VILLIAN. IT MADE ME CRINGE SO HARD AND IT MADE NO SENSE. IT PROBABLY JUST FILLER. AND THEY MADE A FUCKING POOP JOKE. ONLY A RETARDED 5 - 10 YEAR OLD WOULD LIKE THIS SHIT!!! WORST ANIMATED FILM EVER!!!!! IT IS SO CLICHE!!! WHOEVER MADE THIS MOVIE CAN GO FUCK THEMSELVES.
½ June 23, 2017
It's decent but felt a bit too busy with the plot
when it came to contrast of the new characters was generic tad too much.
Songs are a bit too cheesy and cringing.
Although "beautiful creatures" was best highlight.
but first Rio film got more heart and soul and certainly one of the best bird films and gives a window to Rio festival cluture in general.
½ June 7, 2017
Rio 2 is Fantastic :)
May 26, 2017
I thought the first Rio was pretty good, but I'm a little mixed about the sequel. But hey, is it better than the Ice Age sequels? Yes.
May 5, 2017
This is truly a film with emotive value! I'm astonished at how deep the level of emotions was, which was brilliantly portrayed by Carlos Saldanha.
I am honestly glad that I have watched movie due to the unbelievable messages it has to offer. This was definitely a worthwhile watch, no doubt about that!
April 17, 2017
I was very disappointed with this film. The first movie is fun and colorful, but this one is just super boring and doesn't make any sense to me. The ending was stupid and the plot bad. At least some of the songs were good though.
April 14, 2017
While sometimes fun to watch, this movie is overall not that great. It's kind of a retread of the first movie and is overly silly. Like a lot of other animated movies these days.
April 1, 2017
Bad and really forgettable, I was disappointed in the theatre. I forgot this even existed.
½ February 23, 2017
Colourful sequel, more so in its animation rather than story.
February 19, 2017
I can write a whole five-page article of why this movie is terrible. However, the main problem this movie has, for well over half of it, is its focus... The movie has no idea what plot and/or characters the audience should focus on and care about, at all. It jumps around from subplot to subplot, and keeps adding unnecessary new characters left-and-right. Blue Sky should seriously consider themselves to stop making sequels. Let Dreamworks or perhaps Disney/Pixar do it instead.
January 31, 2017
This movie was awesome!!! It was a surprisingly good sequel to the original. It had a really good storyline. It was definitely worth seeing in 3-D!!! The special effects were really cool!!! The movie also had some fun songs that kids will enjoy.
January 15, 2017
nothing special...few laughs.
January 11, 2017
I really enjoyed this sequel and thought they did a great job at continuing with the story. Look forward to more from these guys
January 4, 2017
The film is seen as the main venue of the first part, like Brazil, but now mostly reflected spectacular rainforests.
The film is raised in regard to the protection of the rain forest.
In spite of the spectacular and colorful scenery of the plot does not rise the level of the first movie.
An example could be that the in-law and father in law difficult initial ratio is so exhausted.
Many of the sympathetic animal characters are a plus, but not the main character, namely stuttering accustomed to urban life parrot.
January 1, 2017
A psychotically sadistic anti-male sexist movie. I seriously wonder if the writers of this movie are going to mass murder a group of men eventually.
½ December 30, 2016
The first movie is better than the sequel
December 22, 2016