Roadie Reviews

• Jun 07, 2015

Perty Kewl. Not a total waste of time, like many movies

Perty Kewl. Not a total waste of time, like many movies

• May 13, 2015

A gifted inventor become the world's greatest rock'n'roll roadie. Maybe it takes looking back on this really strange movie to realize how clever and inventive it really is. Not high art by any means, but so funny/odd you are spellbound by it.

• Mar 22, 2015

Weird musical comedy about a trucker turned roadie (Meat Loaf). This is a plain and simple plot that would usually be boring but isn't however due to the corny and bad jokes laced throughout. This film features appearances from Roy Orbison, Alice Cooper, Blondie & Hank Williams Jr.

• Feb 07, 2014

(***): [img]http://images.rottentomatoes.com/images/user/icons/icon14.gif[/img]

(***): [img]http://images.rottentomatoes.com/images/user/icons/icon14.gif[/img]

• Nov 11, 2013

very good easy going feel good film pretty fast paced dont take your eyes off for a minute you might miss something meat loaf is a suprisingly good comedic actor here playing this role like he was born to but dont let the cover art work fool you this film is not based on any sex or exotic women but this would definately be rated pg-13 in today standards

• Sep 13, 2012

If you like rock and roll stars, then this movie is for you. just try to count the cameos of rock legends that walk on and off camera.

• Feb 10, 2011

This movie was filmed in Austin while I was in high school there. That is about the only thing going for it. The soundtrack is good, but given that Meat Loaf, Hank Williams Jr., Roy Orbison, Asleep At The Wheel, Alice Cooper and Blondie are in it it should probably be even better. Strictly a curiosity piece.

• Nov 23, 2010

A redneck (Meat Loaf) falls for a 16 year old groupie.... The rest of the movie is the two yelling at each other. This one blew pretty hard core.

• Brody M Super Reviewer
    Oct 21, 2010

I caught this flick on 1 of the free movie channels & I'm so glad I didn't have to pay to watch it.I just did not find 1 thing funny about Roadie & to tell you how bad it was, I can't even remember if I watched it all or not

• Sep 26, 2010

Wow... Want to see a movie that should have by all mean been a cult movie ? This is it. Starring Meat Loaf as Travid Redfish, a Texas truck driver who experience love at first sight and becomes the best roadie in the rock industry. Meeting real music stars along the way like Roy Orbison, Hank Williams Jr., Blondie, Alice Cooper, etc. This is surreal madness at its best. Worth seeing just for the sheer weirdness of it all.