Robin Hood: Men in Tights - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Robin Hood: Men in Tights Reviews

January 11, 2018
If a bit weird at the beginning, the humor is still good enough to be something worth your time.
November 5, 2017
dry humour...definitely not one of mel brook's best
October 14, 2017
It amazes me why critics even watch movies with their over expectations and biased appreciation for slapstick humour. Just because I dispise Marmite doesn't mean it's bad overall.
½ October 13, 2017
One of the funniest movies ever made
½ September 25, 2017
9/25/2017 (2): It was ok at best. There were only a few real funny moments.
August 5, 2017
Flat-out hilarious. Lots of funny jokes and puns.
July 28, 2017
This is the best comedic movie I have ever seen, you critics do not know what you are talking about.
July 20, 2017
RT loves the drama and documentaries but pans comedies, which coincidently never win academy awards.
July 14, 2017
Hilarious especially the blind man with the brail playboy magazine.
July 2, 2017
In my family it has become a family classic. Love it. Great fun love to watch.
May 4, 2017
Once again, Mel obviously can't top his earlier work, but 'Robin Hood: Men in Tights' is pretty funny, and works very well in the sense that it's still hilarious if you aren't familiar with the source material. Although, it IS even funnier if you've seen the Kevin Costner and/or Errol Flynn versions.
April 10, 2017
Though not up there with the earlier classics of Mel Brooks, this movie is still silly enough to have us laughing our tights off.
March 8, 2017
I'd prefer Elwes piss taking acting to Costner. The yank jokes aren't as blazing saddles. Who wouldn't Amy Yasbeck
½ March 2, 2017
one of Brooks' funniest films...Elwes was great..the blind Blinkin dude was awesome...this movie always makes me laugh
½ February 11, 2017
This movie was my my childhood fav comedy!
Really has magic to it, the reviews are not right with this one...
½ February 9, 2017
I didn't find it very funny, although I usually don't care for Mel Brooks films. Dumb humor that is over my head. (First and only viewing - In my early twenties)
½ January 8, 2017
Mel Brooks spent decades of his career making spoofs of classic Hollywood movies, so I suppose it was only a matter of time before he took a crack at the oft-filmed legend of Robin Hood. Unfortunately, Robin Hood: Men in Tights suffers from lowbrow humor that goes nowhere, unfunny nonjokes that should've never survived the first edit of the script, and cringe-inducing callbacks to the better comedies that Mel Brooks wrote and directed years earlier. Robin Hood: Men in Tights has gained a cult reputation thanks to plenty of late night cable broadcasts, but I could never find any redeeming qualities in this one. The best thing I can say about this movie is that it isn't quite as awful as Dracula: Dead and Loving It.
December 19, 2016
The movie was fine but Definitely not Mel Brook's best film.
October 13, 2016
This movie was just laugh out loud funny... still among my favorites.