RoboCop 3 - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

RoboCop 3 Reviews

½ October 1, 2016
Nothing doing here. A cynical, cheap looking sequel that offers little worth seeing, awful characters and terrible speacial effects. Avoid.
½ September 11, 2016
Robocop vs Robo-Ninjas
½ August 10, 2016
Doesn't feel like a robocop movie at times.The film is more wackier and much more clichéd. I like it better than the 2nd film personally, but it's still a bad flick.
½ July 25, 2016
Not only that it's shit, It's also the worst Robocop film ever!

Score: 1.5/10
June 19, 2016
Seen yesterday , again ...not great , just entertaining enough to see one time ! SOMDVD
½ June 13, 2016
Yeah this movie is pretty God damn bad
½ June 3, 2016
My friends call me Murphy. You call me...Robocop.

Omni Consumer Products hope to build a commercial city to replace Detroit and they begin forcing people out of their homes and towards their new city. A group of revolutionaries form to stop the corporate takeover attempt. The local police force are caught in the middle of the two sides and must take a stance, including Robocop, on which side of the battle they'll take.

"How my I help you, officer?"
"By resisting arrest."

Fred Dekker, director of Night of the Creeps, The Monster Squad, and an episode of Tales from the Crypt, delivers Robocop 3. The storyline for this picture was very average with some great action scenes, funny one-liners, and random use of our characters. The acting is on par with the two previous pictures.

"Chicken shit! I'd eat a bullet, myself. Less showy."

I came across this on HBOGO and decided to watch it again for the first time in a long time. I always enjoyed this movie, probably more than the second film by a hair, but in a "so bad it's good" kind of way. Overall, this is an okay addition to the science fiction genre that is worth watching once for fans of the genre and/or series.

"All right, if you gotta "RoboCop," you got an AlienCop? Huh? You gotta GhostCop?"

Grade: C
May 24, 2016
All I can really say is it is just as bad as the second movie because both sequels have the exact same flaws. They are both lackluster and weak/poor sequels.
½ April 25, 2016
Fred Dekker directs the final installment of the "RoboCop" series with "RoboCop 3" released in 1993. This film greatly reduced the amount of gore in an attempt to garner a "PG-13" rating when Orion Pictures realized kids like RoboCop. How many kids are really going to understand what's going on in this picture, which is bad but an improvement over the second installment. Peter Weller doesn't return as the title character, instead Robert John Burke is the cyborg cop here to protect the innocent and uphold the law. There really isn't much of a difference between Burke and Weller in terms of performance since there is very little emotion the character ever portrays.
½ April 18, 2016
2.5/5 Robocop 3 had potential but wasted it. The story was interesting, but the scaled-down violence and the lame 3rd act bring the movie down.
April 1, 2016
Nesse filme Robocop virou piada!
½ March 26, 2016
This 3rd installment of the hit classic " Robocop " film was very good, we know that this movies are going to be good once we see it. It had great action scenes and good paced. The only thing I did not liked was the PG-13 rating, the others have been R, and the actor of Robocop should have been from the last 2, that's the only mistake but in the other hand the movie was great and its definitely a classic. So for this being a good 3rd installment, I give " Robocop 3 " a B-.
½ March 7, 2016
ahahha this is ... GARBAGE
jamrcla
January 28, 2016
Not as bad as critics make out, They did cut the gore and violence out which didn't make it as entertaining as the others but not a bad film, Some ok action scenes, Nothing to get over hyped over.
January 26, 2016
RoboCop 3, is the worst movie, in the series and movie history. Doesn't make any sense with the whole story, and is just a terrible movie in general.
December 15, 2015
It started off with an interesting story and the n it just lost me. I don't like Robocop's new voice and the story just bored and barely kept my interest. 2/5
November 27, 2015
I enjoyed it. Graphics threw me off while he was flying around but that wasn't until the last 5 minutes of the movie.
Steve Grady
November 3, 2015
"RoboCop 3" is definitely the worst movie of the "RoboCop" trilogy. The film directors tried to make scenes cool by RoboCop shooting the top of a car to exit it. "RoboCop 3" is very difficult to watch it is a cheesie movie with terrible acting, boring action scenes and plot holes. Also if you are planning to watch this movie do not watch the trailer first, it'll spoil the whole movie for you.
"RoboCop 3" is a bad movie and I give it a 2/10
October 25, 2015
Many years ago, I was almost addicted to the first two Robocop films, hence I was sure I would have seen this completion of the trilogy. Somehow it has totally bypassed me though, yet I'm not a bit disappointed. Having waited all this time, it's not a patch on the other two, and the action, the stars, and the general storyline have all petered out into nothing. This is summed up by the fact that one of the main characters is killed off near the beginning, no doubt due to their realisation that the film is going to be crap. I believe it has tried to continue where the others left off but to be honest it's very difficult to follow what's going on. Whereas in the past films, the villains have been influential in the success of the movie, in this one they are weak, unmemorable and hardly portrayed throughout. The main stars have been drafted in from nowhere and other than the inclusion of Robocop himself, a neutral would not realise that this is actually a second sequel as opposed to an Independent action movie in its own right. It's basically scenes of poor acting, followed by lots of gunfire repeated throughout and it just gets boring. On this evidence, they should have stopped at two episodes, whilst it was still a successful 80's franchise. In reality though, I suspect like me, many people were not even aware of this ones existence due to its poor showing. I've never seen a review with such a poor critics rating (3%), but I'm not even sure it deserves that. Definitely not recommendable, even if you are a super fan of the series.
September 28, 2015
Best RoboCop of the first 3. There is no city government of Detroit. Its all been foreclosed on & liquidated by what is now a giant multi-national conclomerate. It hires a private mercenary force "REHAB" to evict the last of the low income residents who rebel with the privatized cops all quitting to help defend the last of affordable housing called "Cadilac" village.