Robots - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Robots Reviews

April 11, 2017
A 'modern' classic. Stands the test of time (2017)
½ March 21, 2017
It was fun, and Robin Williams is one of the best parts of the film. Unfortunately, a bunch of stuff happens in this film, which doesn't make sense. It's complicated for me to explain allot of it, because I haven't seen the entire flick in many years!
March 20, 2017
Forgot this film was ever made.
March 4, 2017
Unforgettable; colorful and inventive. Robots might be some kind of choppy, but thanks to its talented cast, Robots isn't bad as animated filfths.
February 23, 2017
"A funny and enjoyable family film that everyone will enjoy."
February 22, 2017
Great and Hilarious.
February 19, 2017
best movie ever made in the whole wide world
½ January 15, 2017
The love intrests (2) (rich vs poor, quirky vs reformed, powerful vs elegant) get no screen time.
The "sidekick" is an annoying con/thief.
The problems lack depth, and severity.
And Most importantly, the issue in the movie is, a let down. The bad guy is scrapping old/outdated robots, and recycling them. For what purpose we don't know, but the machine makes shinny ingots.
But why are they evil?? It's stated throughout the movie they Knew this was happening! Robots collect outdated robots and they're recycled. So what's the issue? What's resolved when the recycling plant is destroyed?
December 26, 2016
An enjoyable distraction.
December 18, 2016
Sexual innuendo after sexual innuendo and doesn't get any laughs.
October 10, 2016
This is a pretty formulaic offering, young robot urged to follow his dreams and help other robots etc. Wacky sidekick, you know the drill. My 3 year old absolutely loved it though and hasn't stopped talking about the movie since, I was happy mainly because of the Father-Son angle at the conclusion and a bit of James Brown. Can't complain then!
September 24, 2016
Robots is one of the best kept secrets in animated film history!!! This movie is a masterpiece of fun, fun, and more fun. I loved it from the moment I first watched it and still love it after the 10th time. I have never had anyone watch this movie and NOT absolutely love it. Regardless of age. My 4 year old loved it, as well as my elderly parents. It is also a heart warming family story that will bring happy tears to your eyes. Don't miss this one!!! It does not disappoint. 53% by audiences?? We're they watching while cooking dinner??
½ September 2, 2016
This film felt really bland and the animation isn't very pleasent it's not bad but i reccomend staying away from this film
August 26, 2016
A Fun and "Robotic" Animated adventure!
July 8, 2016
This borrows heavily from "Metropolis" and "Toy Story" and it sucks. It dangles the possibility in front of you that you might be watching one of those cartoons that makes you feel good but then it doesn't do that for you. It just keeps dangling and you keep watching because the highly technical digital animation is sort of astounding. But the story has zero surprises. There's no reason to watch this movie all the way to the end. You can pick almost any moment in the story, while it's playing, and hit "stop" and just pretend that's where the producer decided to end it, and it won't make any damn difference. 2/5
July 2, 2016
Robots is considered as a Blue Sky classic, because of its originality, and the impressive hard work it has doing it.
½ June 25, 2016
Robots is an adventurous and hilarious movie. This movie is decent overall. It has a pretty good plot and it has some awesome actors and actresses starring in this movie. I would suggest this movie.
May 28, 2016
The story might not be the strongest, and you would understand that just from the starting five minutes of the movie.
May 9, 2016
Robots has some memorable and dark moments, but it marks the Blue Sky seal with really artificial and lame comedy
May 7, 2016
it's nice to watch every now and then but it's not great