Robots - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Robots Reviews

April 1, 2018
Fantastic animation, but the storyline is nothing particularly new and the jokes feel a few decades out of date.
½ March 31, 2018
I like this it is very funny lol idk what I'm doing
michael e.
March 29, 2018
Robots may not be the best that the people at Blue Sky have done, but its still an entertaining romp of a film for kids and adults alike. Sure the comedy is hit or miss, and some of the film has some slow and stupid moments, it still makes up for it with its characters, CG, and its voice acting. The cast for this film is hug, Ewan Mcgregor, Jim Broadbent, Amanda Bynes, Robin Williams, Harland Williams, Drew Carey, Greg Kinnear, the list goes on, I don't think I've ever seen an animated film with such a huge cast, and they all do fantastic jobs as these characters.
½ March 28, 2018
I like this it is very funny lol idk what I'm doing
March 28, 2018
My son has seen this a million times
½ March 19, 2018
It's a neat film, but throughout the entire film, I had the lingering feeling that Fender was a sexual predator, whether or not this was intentional is up for debate, personally I favored the Mel Brooks cameo, although I am disappointed that he did not play a Jewish robot.
March 15, 2018
this movie remembers me a game "machinarium" same atmosphere and emotions. like post-apoclayose stories. deserves your attention
March 13, 2018
very interesting, but a little strange and scary movie, which is now quickly forgotten
December 23, 2017
I Watched the film 78 times and i love the movie!!!
September 4, 2017
Much like the Tin Man, Robots is missing a heart. The storyline is familiar and the animation features a bunch of interesting-looking characters, but it all feels so flat and mechanical. Even Robin Williams' mania isn't able to bring the energy up. This is a serviceable movie that could have used some repairs.
½ August 2, 2017
This movie has it all! Great characters you connect with and enjoy, fantastic and beautiful animation, a great up-lifting story, and a WHOLE LOTTA HUMOR! Which is guaranteed since Robin Williams is in it, and does a great job as usual! This movie is SO underrated, and it breaks my heart, because it's one of my favorites and always makes me smile.
½ July 9, 2017
6/28/2017 (2): A fun and entertaining movie, but not great by any means.
½ June 5, 2017
Awesome movie for the whole family to enjoy!
½ June 5, 2017
Pretty good. The CGI is very creative, the voice acting is good, the premise is good, and the story is mostly passable, even if it is very generic and somewhat kiddie. I enjoyed it as a kid and I'm sure many kids will love it too
May 10, 2017
I have no words for how much i love this movie.
April 11, 2017
A 'modern' classic. Stands the test of time (2017)
½ March 21, 2017
It was fun, and Robin Williams is one of the best parts of the film. Unfortunately, a bunch of stuff happens in this film, which doesn't make sense. It's complicated for me to explain allot of it, because I haven't seen the entire flick in many years!
March 20, 2017
Forgot this film was ever made.
March 4, 2017
Unforgettable; colorful and inventive. Robots might be some kind of choppy, but thanks to its talented cast, Robots isn't bad as animated filfths.
February 23, 2017
"A funny and enjoyable family film that everyone will enjoy."