Romy and Michele's High School Reunion - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Romy and Michele's High School Reunion Reviews

June 26, 2017
Movie about two women who attend their high school reunion and how they realize that you should just be yourselves. Really good movie. Its funny and thoughtful. Mira Sorvino has always been a favorite actress of mine.
June 4, 2017
Light fun for a couple of hours
½ February 23, 2016
Worst, dumbest movie ever.
February 14, 2016
There is only one redeemable part of this film, and that is seeing Lisa Kudrow fly over a limo that hit her.
February 8, 2016
I loved this wonderful movie. It was awesome.
January 7, 2016
Not sure why i watched this, although it did hav funny moments....
September 6, 2015
One of the worst chick flicks I ever did see!
August 27, 2015
This was such a fun film! I love movies about best friends who have a great time and just enjoy their lives. It was funny, and uplifting. Oh, and it definitely reminded me of my best friend. Worth seeing.
August 12, 2015
one of my ALL TIME favorites!!!
August 1, 2015
I love this film!!! I could watch it over and over again and would never get bored!
July 26, 2015
One of the best movies ever.
½ July 13, 2015
I had heard a lot of talk about this movie, it's become somewhat of a cult classic, but i really do not see the appeal of it, i just dont get the 2 leads, are they supposed to be dumb? or just naive? they're maybe kinda likable but not that much, and just not that funny either, i really don't get the "humor" of this movie, mira sorvino looks pretty hot in it though so I'll give it that, (tho i can't believe that kudrow is called the hot one of the two) oh well, just not my cup of tea
½ July 7, 2015
Janeane Garafalo and Lisa Kudrow kill me in this movie, as well as that amazing dance sequence.
June 27, 2015
Romy is totally the Mary. hahah. I fully enjoyed this ridiculous satirical look at those who obsess over high school reunions. On Netflix.
June 22, 2015
A classic...just loved it! Watched it again: 22/6/15...and loved it all over again.
½ June 9, 2015
This late '90's odd comedy has become funnier with age. Lisa Kudrow and Mira Sorvino are so invested in their roles and the on-screen chemistry of these two actors is so on-target that you actually start to care about them. As goofy as it is clever --- this surprisingly experimental film is impossible to dismiss as something that transcends what it appears to promise.
May 11, 2015
A flat one note joke comedy.
April 27, 2015
One of my top ten favorite films of all time! Sorvino and Kudrow have excellent Chemistry, great one liners, and a great storyline! I own this on VHS and DVD, and my parents own both Soundtracks! I invented Post-Its! Oh, don't like my opinion? Then why are you on this movie's page? Begone with you!