Roswell Reviews

• Aug 15, 2016

A film so out of this world, it will make you a believer. An outstanding performance with a great cast and story.

• Dec 01, 2014

A great film for those interested in UFOs but not much for anyone else. I find this film to be a great encompassment story for anyone wanting to know about the crash at Roswell and Area 51. It may not be the best film ever but for what it is I find it interesting, entertaining, and most of all thought-provoking. The cast also helps it's watchability. Special effects are not top notch but they serve the story well. If you are interested in aliens then this is a great piece of sci-fi (fact??). Otherwise you may not like it. I however love it and even own it on DVD.

• Apr 19, 2013

A made for TV film that deals with the mysterious crash at Roswell.I found it to be a very interesting and well made film given it`s made for TV budget.It would of been alot better if it got a big Hollywood budget.

• The S Super Reviewer
    Jan 11, 2011

A good cast make it watchable but it's ultimately frustrating and pointless as it suggests little new and, inevetably, delivers nothing.

• Feb 03, 2010

I really enjoyed this made for TV movie!.It's very interesting.

I really enjoyed this made for TV movie!.It's very interesting.