Run, Angel, Run Reviews

• Sep 17, 2017

this one is a not very good film about a badass biker

this one is a not very good film about a badass biker

• Feb 07, 2015

Another slowly running one at times, but good for Bikersploitation flick fans with William Smith as the main character. Don't know him? Look him up!

• Dec 13, 2014

• Jun 19, 2014

This movie was ok. I like the genre that much that I gave the movie 3 stars.

This movie was ok. I like the genre that much that I gave the movie 3 stars.

• Jan 20, 2014

You don't think Angel's going to sell out his own people for nothing, do you? Angel is a motorcycle gang leader that needs some cash. He decides to sell out the inner workings of his own gang to a newspaper for $10,000. While he's doing this, he also starts to settle down with his girlfriend and also has a rival motorcycle gang on his ass. "What are we going to do?" "Shut up and let me think." Jack Starrett, director of Cleopatra Jones, The Gravy Chain, Slaughter, Final Chapter: Walking Tall, and Hollywood Man, delivers Run, Angel, Run. The storyline for this picture was actually pretty cool and I adored the use of the motorcycle gang. The shootouts and action scenes were pretty cool and the acting was above average. The cast includes William Smith, Margaret Markov, Lee de Broux, and Jennifer Starrett. "I don't want to get caught with these two old bats..." I found this movie on Netflix and decided to watch it due to my love affair with the grindhouse genre. This movie was a little cheesy at times; but for the time period and genre, I would say this is slightly above average. Overall, this is a nice addition to the grindhouse genre that is worth a viewing. "Things have changed, baby." Grade: C+

• Mar 12, 2013

• Aj V Super Reviewer
    Sep 05, 2010

A great drama about a biker who wants to change his way of life, but of course his gang is going to give him a hard time because of it. I really liked it, and if you like biker movies you'll like it too.

• May 13, 2010