Reviews

• Jul 15, 2010

Not horrible, but I am not into the car racing stuff! I did like the part where his car goes in the water and how they deal with it!

• Jul 05, 2010

good sequel to deathrace 2000-well kinda a sequel

good sequel to deathrace 2000-well kinda a sequel

• Mar 20, 2010

The three stars are entirely for Christopher Lee who seems to be channeling a little less over-the-top version of Jack Lemmon from The Great Race.

• Feb 14, 2010

Like "Cannonball Run", but set in Africa, without the all-star cast, and not nearly as funny (keeping in mind that "Cannonball Run" was not exactly Noel Coward or Preston Sturges). I like Stockard Channing, so she almost made the film watchable. I also liked seeing Christopher Lee in a Spaceballs-sized helmet as Count Borgia.

• Dec 18, 2009

Ok its not great cinema by any means, yes it is some horrible direction, and yes it feels like a really bad cartoon most of the time but hey watching actors like Carradine and Channing not to mention the great Christopher Lee, hamming it up so much is enjoyable.

• Feb 04, 2009

Smokey and the Bandit meets Cannonball Run in Africa.

Smokey and the Bandit meets Cannonball Run in Africa.