Sarah Palin: You Betcha! Reviews

• Jan 30, 2015

• Dec 13, 2013

No comments given here as I don't want to start a silly political battle.

No comments given here as I don't want to start a silly political battle.

• Oct 01, 2013

I can not stand her.....but no matter...I did like the show....however, since she manages to miss being interviewed for the documentary.....you still do not get a sence of what type of person she really is. Just a bunch of opinions from family and friends. After watching the documentary....I think you will still be on the fence....."Lets see...do I like her? or Do I dislike her?" Who knows....this is not the documentary that can confirm anything for you.....unless you get easily swayed by rumors :)

• Jul 01, 2013

Sociopath... You betcha!

Sociopath... You betcha!

• Aug 21, 2012

Sarah Palin what a stupid bitch!

Sarah Palin what a stupid bitch!

• Jul 31, 2012

watch this and "the undefeated" back to back. uproarious.

watch this and "the undefeated" back to back. uproarious.

• Jul 28, 2012

Someone compared it to the story of Sarah Palin being the ultimate mean girl. That analogy is pretty spot on.

• Jul 21, 2012

I'm no fan of Sarah Palin, but I'm also no fan of pointless take-down pieces. There's no substance here, and the only gratification you're likely to get out of this raspberry is the confirmation that the ex-governor of Alaska is not the brightest bulb in the house. Like we didn't already know that.

• May 06, 2012

Shame Nick Broomfield couldn't pin Palin down for an interview. Just imagine if this woman ever becomes President of the US. Frightening thought!

• Apr 29, 2012