Reviews

• Feb 22, 2013

Wonderful Christmas movie.

Wonderful Christmas movie.

• Jan 25, 2013

This is a film I find difficult to rate. Certainly, it is no great cinematography. Yet, more than one occasion during the film it provoked an emotional response, previously I have state that provoking an emotional response is what is necessary for something to be considered great art. Certainly its a propaganda film. It happens to be propaganda that I agree with. I'm certain the producers of this film did so in hope that it would convince those of the other side that their cause is just. Yet I see no way of this happening. Like most propaganda, it is well intended but I only see it being justification for cementing one's own beliefs, not changing hearts and minds. I can't think of any propaganda film that's ever changed my mind on anything, maybe if you count "Loose Change" as propaganda, but even that I may have been going in that direction beforehand, hard to tell. Probably worth seeing and make your own decision.

• Dec 30, 2012

I thought this was a very well-made movie. It addressed many different issues about abortion and unplanned pregnancy, including the effect it can have on others. One angle that I found interesting (being a guy), was that they showed how Sarah's boyfriend had to make a choice as well. Rebecca St. James did an great job as Sarah, in fact the whole cast was excellent. I wouldn't really call it a family movie, simply because anyone under the age of maybe 12 probably wouldn't get much out of it. However, anyone looking for a good movie that clearly shows many different hard roads that lead from an unplanned pregnancy, this is definitely it.

• Apr 29, 2012

while i did not hate the movie it wasn't a strong movie, for a movie that was video released it could have been better but the thing that this movie that fell flat was i've seen this story before movies like "Juno" its very similar and it was just boring. the whole thing about having god giving the girl visions was ok but alittle forced in my opinion but it was just ok so thats all i have to say about this movie

• Jan 03, 2012

Rebecca's performance is well acted and the message is good, but the execution often feels bland and uninspired.

• Dec 02, 2011

Good movie. Certain scenes came off as cheesy, but overall it was well done.

Good movie. Certain scenes came off as cheesy, but overall it was well done.

• Nov 25, 2011

I'd like to give it 5 stars for the concept but the entire movie is based on misconceptions. For example, employers can't tell you to abort. Bosses can't sit in a room and tell you working mother's ruin the workplace. Does it happen? Perhaps in some places but overall, it's called discrimination and highly illegal. The message of this movie was lost on the super ridiculous examples of the real world. The movie did do a very good job of showing Christians who can be so bent on their views that they come across as having zero compassion. This is a very real scenario and possibly the most dangerous thing facing Christianity.

• Nov 04, 2011

Felt like this took a while to get going but it was a good story and did well showing the two sides of abortion, but also the consequences. Was a pretty good cast, though I did find the different accents all a bit odd.

• Apr 21, 2011

Viktig film om å beholde barnet i magen.

Viktig film om å beholde barnet i magen.

• Dec 09, 2010

I feel that this movie pushed the "God knows best" message a little too hard. The plot wasn't awful, but it was very preachy.